Reviews for to heal a broken heart
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I like your summary! Lol!
Arioch the fallen angel chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
*.* how cuuuuute i love this chp but i prefer when there is murawolf (i love this pair) oh its hahaue XD please continue it soon
eclst chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
Cute xD. It seems your playing with dialogue on this chapter lol
eclst chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
So Yuuri to be jealous after realizing his mistake .! :shrugs: Yuuri doesn't deserve Wolf anyways...
eclst chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Wow... Wolfram moves fast xD
eclst chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Stupid Yuuri xD He lost a wonderful person *_* But I do love Murawolf xD
eclst chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hmmm... interesting xD I shall continue reading _
Chazzyheartslexi chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! 0.0 awww! . the chapter is over! *sob* I hope they kiss in the next chapter! ;) lol keep up the great work! I can't wait for ur next update, so please update soon.

P.s. Poor wolfie! He has scars from Baka yuri! *throws fire at wolfram*
Prince Cavallone chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Lol, thanks for update..!

I like it when you say Yuri hurt Wolf just for Sara, you've a very good idea here. Anyway, I hope next chapter will be longer, pls!
Prince Cavallone chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Well, I like it when Conrart asked Wolfram if he's alright because he suddenly called him brother. Nice chapter..!
Prince Cavallone chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
I like it when Wolfram is shock when Murata say if he don't mind him to sleep there together with him. They're really cute! Update soon!
Chazzyheartslexi chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Omg! This is so cute so far! :) I love murata and wolf-chan together! ur doin an awesome job so far. I think it's cute that murata helps him when he's sad. Stupid yuri! *bonks yuri on the head* anyway, please write more soon! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next yo!

P.s. I think they should have a girl! . that would be kawaii! As for names, I think the names Althea, Lucia, and Mia are pretty!
Prince Cavallone chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Well, I suggest you to use the song 'You're in My Heart' by Miyano Mamoru. It's a romantic song! Oh, at the end of the story, would Murata ends up with Wolfram..? MuraWolf is my best pairing, so...

Anyway, I will keep reading, so please update soon..!
Lambent Penumbra chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Use capital letters in their appropriate places. Balance out dialogue with scene description. And...remove the song lyrics. You won't receive a report right now seeing this is your first story, but should they still be here when I check back in two days, a report will follow.

Penumbra

'I aimed at the public's heart, and by accident I hit it in the stomach.' -Upton Sinclair