Reviews for Motorcycles
Ananya Goel chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
One of the most beautiful one shots I have read. Very well written.. Hats off to you!
wistful reader chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Goodness gracious! I'm conflicted. Wonderful writing and great story. But wow! What a story! Gruesome! Deranged! ... I actually loved it! :)
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh my God! That's one amazing piece! Why is it a one shot? It should go on.. So much could happen and the way you spin it its amazing! Just brilliant, loved it:)
teamedwardfanatic305 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
your writing was so beautiful and sad that it brought tears to my eyes. Despite the sad ending, her death seemed beautiful due to your writing.

can't wait to read more!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
this made me cry...too close
Crows13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is something that we all try to convey,a sense of realism but also the are one of the greats because I have no idea if you're describing Bella's descent into insanity or Edward's unrelenting devotion which is driving her to this dark part of her devotion.
kierva chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Your voice in this story kinda reminded me of the one in Neon Moon, by nosleep3. Read it, I think you of all writers would like it and get it. I'm not a crier, especially not for the written word, but there are been a few exceptions (not Twilight), this story and neon moon have been the only two in fandom.
Nova chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very awesome. Very creepy too. But still lovely!
burningbronze chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow

Dark
Corinne 22 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I love this in ways you will never know...

And, yes, I love the dark-minded fuckery. Especially yours.
ReDish chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
awesome
Iisobella chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Soooo good! You should definitly write more of this stuff.. One of the best fanfictionstories I've read, and I've read a lot...
BlindLittleRain chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Shit. That was dark. And amazing. You are an amazing writer.
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love it! The style reminds me (quite a bit) of the Weetzie Bat books by Francisca Lia Block. I don't know if that's intentional or not. Either way, I like it!
Anne chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
*blinks* cue epic fangirling. Dark mind-fuckery is right, but I loved it. (That probably says a lot about me doesn't it?) I'm not even sure what to say about this really, I don't have your eloquence. Suffice to say that it was truly amazing.