Reviews for Motorcycles
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Good story, very sad.
ChristinaG2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
AG was 100% correct when she described this as dary mindfuckery. I am pretty sure that she probably had beautiful or eloquent in there as well.
The Deadliest Vapor chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This story, hands down, is one of the best one-shots I have ever read. It was exquisitely written and beautifully dark. Though it was tragic it was refreshing.

The way it was written makes the reader question whether or not Edward was actually leaving signs or if Bella's insanity was intensifying.

It seemed as if she was so far gone, so lost in her inner musings that nothing would have or could have been able to bring her back to reality, to happiness. Overall, it seemed as if she found the only thing that would save her from herself and it was fitting; after all it was her blood that attracted him, it should be her blood that tore her from him permanently.
Lena chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Amazing. Some of the best mindfuckery I've read in the fandom.
Erotillectual chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I read and faved this some time ago, and it's just been niggling at my mind ever since. Back while I was reading, I forgot it was a one-shot, and when I got to the end, I eagerly moved my cursor to click on the next chapter.

There wasn't one, and I was crushed. Not that it doesn't end perfectly. It does. I just really, REALLY want to know what happens next, specifically when Edward finds out.

Until I read this, I never understood author auctions like FGB, simply because I never wanted anyone to write anything for me badly enough to part with some cash for it. Until now. Now, I understand. I think I'd pay good money for a continuation. I know this story is done, and you aren't offering; I am just trying to convey how much I loved this.
Legna989 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I feel like I can't even review this, like I don't have the words to write eloquently about your words. It makes me feel so much, but I can't articulate what or why or how. "Dark mind-fuckery" might actually sum it up best.

I think maybe what I really love about it is that I have a million different theories and questions and in the end, none of them really matter. Is it odd that the end was almost a relief? Probably not, told as this was from Bella's perspective. Relief for her is relief for the reader as well.

Thank you for writing.
Ann T. Social chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
shahoahclz. edhfuaff.

Mindfuck is right. I can't even put it into words. I'm sorry for not reviewing for your other amazing stories but this one basically screamed at me to tell you that you're amazing... even if you kill Bella and my mind has been fucked good and proper.

xo Karina :]
bellamara chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
hmm... not really sure what to say... liked it tho
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Casey1133 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ow. That was so beautifully written, you really do blow me away with your stories. Really enjoyed this o/s, one of my favorites by far!
covenmama chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
You have rendered me speachless.

I humbly bow down before you.
Modelbw chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is the best one-shot I've ever read. Just awesome. I hope you continue the story.
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Is there no such thing as coincidence? Yes, this is dark mind-fucking of the blackest kind. To twist love into desperately trying to relieve the pain of loss in this instance so sad.
robsjenn chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
uh, yeah, serious mindfuckery. love the use of R&J and love the crazy old 'bookkeeper.' i don't mind that she dies in this one, but wouldn't alice have seen it, and why doesn't edward stop it?
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/28/2010