Reviews for Motorcycles
kinsano chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I liked it, even if it was a bit of a downer. What was with the bookstore guy?
ShantiSmurf chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow dark mind-fuckery is right. That was intense and unsettling but as always delivered in your beautiful personal brand of poetry and as such, totally mesmerizing. You could write about the phone book and it would be interesting, my dear! :)
Kinsey chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You are amazing. Seriously.
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
WOW So dark! Definitely a tragedy. I love how you used R&J in this and every once in a while I was hoping that it really WAS Edward and not her mind.

Yep this mindfuck will be in my head for days.

My emoheart says great job! This was a great rec for the Twific Book Club on FB!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I just read this last night and couldn't think of accurate words for it in that instant so I waited until now to review.

This is an amazingly heartbreaking and tragic fic. Mind fuck, definitely. But you wrote it so incredibly well that I was captured by all your words. I felt Bella's pain and her downward spiral into being absolutely crazy was just...wow. There's still the question if Edward was actually there or if it was just her mind, and I guess it's all how you interpret this, which makes this fic even better because it's left open for the reader to make sense of it.

Amazing work!
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Okay, I've had this open in a separate tab since I've read it a week ago, trying to come up with the right words to tell you how I feel about it. Unfortunately, I really can't figure out how to put my feelings into words.

Therefore, I'm just going to say that I thought this was absolutely wonderful, even though it was absolutely heartbreaking. And really, I think there's nothing better than a devastating one-shot, and this was devastating.
missbluejuju chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh, ow. Beautiful and tortured. I liked it. :-)
hookedontwi chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I can't believe you killed her off. I think I've said this three times now, in 3 different places, but I just..ya know.. wow.

I get it though. I mean I'm sure she was clinically depressed yada yada yada, but at the same time, would it ever go away? She may have been delusional and thought that he was following her and would change her or whatever, but I don't really think that was going on.

So...was it? I'm not sure it matters. I liked this version of the deevolution of Bella Swan. So true to life except that she didn't gain twenty pounds of Ben & Jerry's weight and/or vodka weight.
Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Dark mind-fuckery, indeed. And I mean that in the nicest way, of course.

I half expected Edward to show up at the end and save the day. Then I realized that's just not how you roll. (Thank God)

I really love how you take Bella's 'kind-of' craziness in New Moon and turn it into full-fledged craziness. The only thing that confused me was the bookstore guy...though I'm sure that was your intention. Other than that, I loved the desperation mixed with humor mixed with indifference. Somehow the way you combine all those things make her seem so young and yet so old.

Beautiful, as always :)
Akhesa35 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
It was indeed very dark ; -) A bit much for my taste (though I must say, quite refreshing after all those "too cute", HEA stories I've stopped trying to read) but you have such a way with words that I find it difficult not to worship you and everything you write... Thanks a lot for sharing this with us : -)
A Belgian fan
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
You are truly an amazing writer.
patch138 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
wow...just wow, nice oneshot!
Tiffany
bklover08 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
wow, this is tragic pain worthy of Bella in her worst nightmares...much more descriptive than 4 months of nothingness. This is indeed dark but I was warned and I did find it very powerful and very mystical as well - truly a different kind of story! ;)
BeauteousCake chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
fuck.
Demosthenes91 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You kill me with the awesomely gruesome mindfuck! Slay me DED!

*hugs*