Reviews for Motorcycles
Demosthenes91 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
You kill me with the awesomely gruesome mindfuck! Slay me DED!

*hugs*
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Wow! that was the dark side of things. Poor Bella, Jake tried to help. Sometimes you can't get past a broken heart.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
blimey that was odd, and good,
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Thank you for the dark mind-fuckery warning! You have an unique talent for writing atmospheric, beautiful and wild scenes. This does not disappoint. I am, as per usual, in total awe of your wordsmithness.

You wrote a very genuine version of Jacob. You brought out his loyalty yet helplessness, his quiet understanding and concern. As for Bella's desperation, well, words fail me.

Thank you for sharing.

Best wishes,
eli
perspicuous chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I'm agreeing about the dark mind-fuckery. In a good way though. Liked it.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
so sad and so tragic...:(
forevergold chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i am terribly in love with this piece. and i'm going to attempt an explanation of said love.

this just cut deep with me. it was real bella-not patched up, everything is a-ok bella-but slightly eccentric, fully tormented bella. she's haunted by a person who's a part of her, that humming bit was just absolutely brilliant, and it's impossible for her to contemplate life and the future without that piece of herself.

your words are truly art. i became lost in bella's frantic, searching world. when i finished, i couldn't get out of it. bella's eerie thoughts and musings have not left my head. i don't want them to. there's a potency to them, a sense of urgent clarity that just makes the hurt, the pain portrayed in this...undeniably true and real and in your face.

the details you so clearly depict, the little things you take the time to describe are perfect and lovely. this story is truly unforgettable.

and paulie...i loved him. i loved the role he played. god, it was all just so well-done. bravo.

there's so much more i want and need to say about this...but i just can't. this has literally rendered me speechless. please know that you are an extremely talented writer.

it's heavy and dark but beautiful and gritty-and i just devoured every word. so thank you.
FeistyPalooka chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow that was really good! I don't typically read one-shots but I have loved all your other stories and figured I would love this one too! I really thought Edward would be there to save her but I guess it really all was in her head? Either way I really enjoyed it!
Just4ALE chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Excellent story with a truly tragic ending. Screw the promise to keep safe...
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow. That's all I have to say. Hell, it's all I can really think. Just a string of wow, maybe mixed in with a couple What the fucks.

And yet, if anyone asked, without hesitation I'd say I loved this and totally recommend that they read it. Of course, I'm a fan of a good mind-fuck. Or, well, some good mind-fuckery.

Thanks for writing and sharing, dear!
LindyP chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
So sad, but so good! An excellent read, thank you!

LindyP :)
Milalencar chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
AG was right!

But it is very good dark mind-fuckery. ;)

It left me all curious and full of questions too.
Lisalove83 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh, this was really good! I could feel her despair, when I couldn't really feel it as much in NM. And I loved the ending, in some ways I could imagine the grief of what Edward would be feeling if he found out she died like this.

If you ever feel up to it, write a companion piece in EPOV plez? LOL
sorrowfloats44 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
As ever, with your writing, I find myself caught up in the vivid images you create - when Bella races off on her bike that first time, trying to catch the light - whew, amazing! And I love the mind-fuckery - you certainly leave the reader wondering what was real, what was imagined. The R&J lines fit beautifully. Dark and haunting, and perfect as always! Thanks so much for sharing this twisted little gem.
outtayourface chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Excellent job as usual Pastiche. It was cyptic and just lots of fun to read. Thank you for sharing with us!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »