Reviews for These Broken Wings
Joy chapter 4 . 2/1
I can't express how much I absolutely love not just this one, but all your stories. The concept of writing a whole season is brilliant, I have never seen this done before! You are an incredible writer, your fics are both addictive and captivating and you write the characters incredibly well. :)
mamapranayama chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Great story. I love how they came together to do the hunt and then both became determined to save their dad. Love it. :D
friendly chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
good job.. glad dean isn't being as much of an ass..
supernaturalfan17 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Good chapter. Continue son.
Visionairy chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Wow, this is really intense! Great pacing and is keeping me on the edge trying to figure out what's going on in their heads - and how they're going to resolve their issues with each other. (And If Bobby's going to survive this - figuratively speaking.) I also love that you're posting one chapter a day. Can't wait to read chapter 3!
mamapranayama chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Hopefully this hunt will bring the boys back together. Great chapter. :D
laily.spenstar chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I want more!I want more!I want more!
mamapranayama chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Great chapter. Hoping the boys will get their act together and be brothers again. Can't wait for more! :D
geminigrl11 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
The boys are in a very tough spot. I can understand Dean's emotions (even though, as with the show, it's sometimes hard to empathize when he treats Sam and Bobby the way he does)...he's taken a huge emotional blow and lost his sense of everything: faith, direction, purpose. And Sam's been knocked for a loop, physically and literally, and doesn't even know how to start regaining his footing. Love Bobby stepping into this wonderful surrogate father role yet again, and being equally compassionate and irritated with the boys' reactions. I have a feeling his solution isn't going to meet with immediate success...but hopefully the boys will eventually find their ways back together.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
wow ... this was really well written. I couldnt' even pull away from it. Bobby's got his work cut out for him. And it doesn't seem he'd be able to take care of the boys by himself. I keep hoping Cas will get involved. Again, excellently written!
Plead the 5th chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Great first chapter. I really missed this story the last few weeks!
IritIlan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I'm so glas you'r back, I missed this series.

poor Sam and Dean, each blaming themselved for what happend to the other. They really do need each other now, I just hope they let themselved get that help.

Bobby is wonderful, I always loved him.
friendly chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
awesome start.. can't wait for more.. hope dean gets his head out of his ass
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Poor Boys. Thankfully they have Bobby to help them. Great start to this story. I can't wait for more. :D