Reviews for Movin' On
Ayiana2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I know you wrote this a long time ago; it probably seems like another lifetime to you. I've only just wandered back to my love of SMK after 20 odd years and, as I always do with new obsessions, I immediately went hunting for good fic. This is delightful, with spot-on characterization and what is, in all honestly, the only song-fic I've ever found myself enjoying. Thank you for writing it, and for leaving it up here for others to enjoy.

Regards,

Ayiana
BohemianFling chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
I'm glad you decided to try your hand at a songfic, because this turned out great! Every time I hear this song, I now think of this story, then smile about "Randi and rug burn." ;-)
becky chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
"...his best idea since locking the Q Bureau door." What a great line! LOL :) Dix, great job-I love what you've done with the third section. Kyle who? ;-)
Mindy Lane chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Really enjoyed this! I'm in complete agreement with the motive behind Lee's move. I always appreciate your insight into his character. You write so well in every genre (Whenever I need a good laugh I re-read "What's In A Name") Keep 'em comin'!
ec chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Another nice story, Dix.

Guess that was as forthcoming as Lee could get, at that point in time.
Heather chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Oh, I have shivers. Great story! I'd never really thought of Lee's move between third and fourth season in this way before. Very cool!
Stemwinder chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
For someone who doesn't like to write songfic, thhis one came out perfectly! I love the fact that it elicited two diffferent emotions in me. I was literlly ROTFFLMAO