Reviews for Bijin to Obake
bRat. tENsHi kagami chapter 17 . 3/15/2002
awwww...*sigh* so sad...but kawaii...and touching Y_Y...please let eriol stay or tomoyo go wit him T-T or i will KILL you! *battle scream* HAIK!...*sweatdrop* uh...yeah...eheh 666...dat was just a way of saying: dont end it wit them being apart!...so yeah...hihi...dis is one of da most sweetest fics ive ever read...i wouldnt mind more of da lemon actually _...hahahaha...jk jk...im not a hentai kind of person...*grins*...its just so sweet though...too bad eriol doesnt knoe japanese here _...hehe...anyhow...i wish dat you will make a continuation thinger after dis one ends...u knoe...rite after i read dis...i downloaded the beauty and the beast OST...hehe...actually...its downloading now...XD it brings back childhood memories...*grins again*...aight den...ja! .:[gaKi]:.
bRat. tENsHi kagami chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
sugoi! so kul! its so different from all da other ccs stories ive read...cuz usually its about syaoran/sakura and a bit of eriol/tomoyo...so yeah...hehe...btw...i knoe dis would sound dumb...but i am a baka...so...wuts a geisha? *hides away from laughter in a corner*...-_-;;; gomen...but i really dont knoe...im just learning japanese...so yeah...i lyk the idea of tomoyo being all sarcastic n stuff...hehehe...cuz its so kawaii...i mean...eriols and tomoyos little fights...hehe...al rite den...im gonna read the rest of the chappies...hehe...i just need dat bit of info...hehe...im gonna review soon...BEWARE! bwahahahaa!...yeah...6666...hehe...aight...ja kawaii! gaKi
FaNTaSy chapter 17 . 3/15/2002
o.O oeo...Tomoyo loves ERiol and Eriol loves her and..yet..they aren't allowed to..*snifflE* WAHHHHHH ok..-_-'' me being a retard again...-_-'' well plz continue
L. Hiiragizawa chapter 17 . 3/15/2002
ha! told ya... you'll post in two days... hehe. knew it! knew it!

oopzie... got too overboard.

neway... that was... gravyyyyyyy!
SAKURA LOVER chapter 17 . 3/15/2002
This is a very splendid and especially an exiting chapter, splendid.

I hope that there isn't a final to come.
behj chapter 17 . 3/15/2002
*GULP!* what the...heheh, umm...I can't say anything... .
mikim chapter 16 . 3/14/2002
oh dare you to finish it like this! please, please please please please please please please please please the rest! i'm dying for it! i soun like a drugged person...maybe i truly am addicted to your fic!

mikim
kotsch chapter 16 . 3/14/2002
short but sweet...keep going! Galing!
Fialka chapter 16 . 3/13/2002
Tale as old as time...classssssssssssy! I knew you would use something like that though!
WhAtEvEr chapter 16 . 3/13/2002
oooooh!i loooooooooove it!please make the next soon!
the ever kawaii fireblaze chapter 16 . 3/13/2002
ooh, it *is* mushy! (er, i meant that in the best possible way)

and that l. hiiragizawa's a smart girl! o' course she guessed! _

gosh, you sure update fast . . (i'm your 200 something reviewer!)
wicherwill chapter 16 . 3/13/2002
Well, lovely! The chapter was up fast, continued the story nicely, AND used the song I used for my couples skating routine! What more could I ask for? Well, I want ET, and if someone could tell me what 'lemon' is, that'd be nice... like, is it that they break up? Or is everyone looking at me in that way that tells me that I am acting like a child that knows nothing?
The Great Thing chapter 16 . 3/13/2002
hurry upload new chappie soon! I WANNA FINDS OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM!

"beauty and the beast" ... Very origianl - -
rakko-chan chapter 16 . 3/13/2002
YES! Semi-lemon!

No objections here ;)
SAKURA LOVER chapter 16 . 3/13/2002
Again?

I dislike commercial break.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »