Reviews for Bijin to Obake
jsut just MEEEEEEE chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
ahhahahaa aawwwwww poor eriol...*pat pat* it' ok...I'm sure *AHEM *SYAORAN NO HIME is making this ET RIGHT! RIGHT! *AHEM AHEM*!
RaisA chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
aahhh.. another good chapter by you... Tomoyo is quite ooc here.. but i suppose this is Alternate Universe anyway... heehheee... but i like it! I love their verbal fight.. well... tomoyo's actually... hehehehehe... moooreeeee...!
Syaoran-kun he.he chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
please update mo na! by d way nice fic!
RaisA chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Waii...!This fic was set on the Bakufu era right? I'll give you credit for the originality in the E/T fic department! _

I'd like to read more! Looonggg Liiiiveeee E/T! I mean.. really... this is a WONDERFUL start...! I'm very looking forward for the next chapter! you better write more fast or i'll tickle you to death...and yes, that's a threath... MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHhhiohohohohoho...!
L. Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
syaoran no hime...

u did it again... haaaayyyy ang galing mo talaga! thanky sa recommendation as in sobra! u don't know how grateful i am considering i adore you alot!

this is i think one of the nicest you ever made... it's just soooo orig! next to hermosa!

bastah i read all ur ficz na and all i can say is...

grabe!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
wow! this IS like Wedding Affairs! it's really good so far... and thanks for dedicating this fic to me! you're sooooo nice (unlike SOME of my friends *looks pointedly at a certain friend of mine*) but, she's still okay. n e wayz, update soon, onegai!
Rogue Angel Barton chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
MORE! COME ON PLEASE!
just a girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
goodie! i like it plz write next ch soon ) !
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
This is great so far, I really want to see the next chapter up soon (or else, just kidding)!
kitty kat chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
SOOOOOOOOO KAWAII! YOU MUST CONTINUE! this is a really good start to a fic. like the war thing. i suppose that Eriol is gonna think that Li's her boyfriend... Great AU! CONTInUE pLEASE!
Syaoran-kun he.he chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
please continue! thanks nga pala sa dedication. gumawa kami ng friend ko ng fanfic title Love: Expect the unexpected kaya lang wala akong e-mail address kaya di ko makaregister. ayaw kc akong turuan ng mom ko. turuan mo naman ako. ja!
clueless chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
aw... So mean..*sigh* ..I can tell this is gonna be a GOOD fanfic... hehe...All your fanfics ARE GOOD! YEA! ehe...-.-'plz continue
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26