Reviews for Bijin to Obake
AzureMoon chapter 7 . 6/5/2002
A geisha...

Figured that one out...

A chi/jap girl with a stupid fan...i think it(it?) me.
kokurousagi chapter 19 . 5/11/2002
OMG, this was sooooo amazing! Now, I'm going to read Veils, Laces and Cords. Luv ExT! Until my next review, then, ja ne!
ayaka tomoe chapter 19 . 5/1/2002
oh my god! ang ganda ng fanfic mo! ur a filipino ryyt?

ur fic so witty, very amusing, very romantic, very kilig that i really wanted to be tomoyo. ur fic gave me the feeling that lez hiiragizawa's fics gave me - sobrang kilig!

keep up the good work. i've only started to explore this site for a short period of time only and i'll definitely try to track down all of your fics.

um most probably, ur a grl ryt? if so and if not, can we be friends?

un lang, so ang galing mo talaga!
jehara chapter 19 . 4/26/2002
Wow! Wonderful story! Congratulations! One of the best ET fanfics I have ever read! Please update Veils, Laces and Cords soon. Arigato for the wonderful story. I'm being redundant. Eniwei, please continue writing.
kerofan chapter 19 . 4/24/2002
omg plz continue soon! so kawaii!
Tikki chapter 19 . 4/19/2002
Are you the soap opera-type of author? Because you keep extending your fics eh! Anyway, I'm very happy for you! Imagine 349 reviews! Make that 350 (including mine). I've read your fic "Just Say a Little Prayer" and I still adore it!keep up the good streak!
Angel BlueFlame chapter 19 . 4/13/2002
Bravo, bravo! Very well written. I can't wait to read your other fics. *Angel*
chocobaby chapter 19 . 4/6/2002
I love your E&T fics, they are so good. I read your veils fic first and found it suprising that it was linked to this fic. Anyhow keep up the good work!
GirlquinndreameR chapter 19 . 3/30/2002
Wow! Bijin to Obake was absolutely amazing! kudos! that was a superb e&t fic! I read veils first,i was kinda confused and i didn't know it was tied in with obake. anyhoo, i love all ur e&t fics. great job!
Dana Daidouji chapter 19 . 3/27/2002
Konnichiwa!... no matter what I always end loving al your ET fanfictions, and that is because you're an exceptional writer. Every time I enter this site I look for your stories, because they makes me smile and makes my day better, so I truly thank you for the fact of just seat down in front of your computer and write such great ET fanfictions. Did I mention I'm an ET lover?
Kay D. Chan chapter 19 . 3/27/2002
O.o this was clever. Combine the two fics with that ring...it's so sweet! Ok now i'm like really crying...and my nails...oh dear all this excitement and my holding my breathe (nail biting ensues). Aw gawd I'm just way way too emotional...This was a beautiful fic, Hime-san and despite the lack of spacing (doesn't bother to growl because she's still crying...days later I will laugh at myself) the plot and the writing made up for everything.
Kay D. Chan chapter 16 . 3/27/2002
"Ah,the first compliment I ever heard frpom you,bijin."

*from*

****

"...I wanted to tame you,but sas time passed,I realized I couldn't."

,but *as* time passed...

***
Kay D. Chan chapter 14 . 3/27/2002
"Isn't it proof enough that up to now she's still serving you loyally as her geisha?I mean,she could have just ran away and asked her neigbors to burn this mansion down,considering that the land is already in the ir possession.

I mean, she could have just ran away and asked her neighbors to burn this mansion down, considering that the land is already in *their* possession.

***

"...I just want to push her away before I do something really stupid."

"Like what?"

"Like fall in love with her."

*eyes shimmer* Yes I know I'm not reviewing very well right now, but take this as a show of how much I enjoy reading this!
Kay D. Chan chapter 13 . 3/27/2002
This is pure bliss for a hopeless romantic like me...*smiles happily as she sips her water* So romantic and nicely writeen...
Kay D. Chan chapter 12 . 3/27/2002
*wipes away tears of joy* All formalities aside Hallelujah! (Yes I am a pathetic speller but leave me alone I'm happy.) Eriol-kun has saved Tomoyo-chan! The world is good and right at this moment and I'm so happy I'm getting goose bumps! Five sense descriptiveness...who cares! You managed to get me into the story without all that! *clapping* You have my applause! ,
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »