Reviews for My Ten Dates with Sookie
SereneDefiance chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
That was great! I loved this
Jurgita chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Sweet and cute
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Great story! Cute and funny ('orange' Eric is hilarious...) and for a great cause so what's not to like...
vangrrl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
What a fun cute story! :)
LinSog93 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Great one-shot! :)
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
damn this was funny at times, damn she put him in his place too funny and the orange tanned skin, lol... i am going to have to ask the people at work about it. I worked for a company that is Norweigian owned(Oslo is where our corporate office is) but we have a lot of Swedes from the Gothenburg area so i will have to pick there brains a bit. but i do love that they worked out their differences... KY
Elliiee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
L.O.V.E 3 your stories!

Angiestl chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I already put you on my favorite author list so I don't know how else to prove how much I love your writing! This one is just as great as the rest. And really these people are still using orange self-tanner in this day and age? You can get some realistic looking spray tans these days. *shake my head*
aprilshowers021 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was a really sweet story! I loved it! :)
nmarie3 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
love love love love this story so cute
orangeballoffire chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
great story. loved seeing over confident, orange eric evolve
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was so sweet. I really liked it.
Ur Sarcastic Bitch XD chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
OMFG! i loved this story! LOL
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Just picturing Eric with a George Hamilton tan had me laughing through most of this Ficlet. Then Picturing a 6 and a half foot tall Oompa Loompa in a Football (Soccer) stadium had me roaring. Just a Question though... Does he spray all the way down?
Northwoman chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Well I enjoyed this fic but I don't get the whole orange spray tan thing. I guess you have to have been there. I am from Minnesota where there are many Scandinavians and we mostly just go with the pale skin.