Reviews for Memoir
spitfire303 chapter 14 . 4/20
Hey i really loved this really looking forward to the epilogue:-)
Spitfire303 chapter 14 . 4/20
Awesome as
jayjrat chapter 14 . 2/24
I wrote a small book sized review a few minutes ago, hit post and watched blink and eat my words! :-( :'-(

You guys rock! fabulous work made even more impressive by the distance and time that kept it from flowing smoothly. I wish it could be much longer but it doesn't have anything missing.

Thank You for sticking with it and for the A notes each chapter.
rose998 chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Update please update please update please update please update
Daphodil050 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
AAAAWWWWW LOVE IT! If I could give ideas you could have Castle inviting them to a little celebration at his loft with Alexis and Martha there too...just a thought :) Thank you for the story! I LOVE IT!
Daphodil050 chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
OOOOOooo SHNAP! They got him now! WOOO! Yeah! LOVE THIS STORY!
Daphodil050 chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
LOVED IT! I just hope they catch this guy! And soon! you guys are doing AWESOME!
Daphodil050 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
LOVED IT! This is why I LOVE Lanie! Honestly I wish I could be that brutally would make things so much simpler. And me saying "LOVED IT!" every time may be seen as a erflex, but in all honesty that's how I feel about it. Now those girls need to have a girls night out! It would be nice if Castle would invite everyone to like a little party after they finished the case...that is unless you've already finished the story, then just ignore any suggestions I give :)
Daphodil050 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
LOVED IT! I love the personal things about it, it would be nice for the BAU team to meet Alexis too! You guys are doing an OUTSTANDING job! keep it up! :D
Daphodil050 chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
AAAWWW I LOVED this scene! I love seeing Castle's fatherly side! You did stupendous! I'm just glad this story isn't real...I don't think I could deal with know that these two little kids witnessed this!
Daphodil050 chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
OH SHNAP! This is getting good! And honestly I completely agree with Castle and JJ, these kind of people make me sick! You guys are doing...or should I say did an AMAZING JOB with this story! :D
Daphodil050 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
LOVE IT! They are SO cute together! Though I am kinda surprised that it took them that long to profile the unsub. It usually takes them no time at all, but it's still AMAZING!
Daphodil050 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
LOVED IT! See this is why I love Emily!
Daphodil050 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014