Reviews for Twist of Fate
the cool one chapter 67 . 7/22
OMG! Tilly Toke is canon! I just saw it on Pottermore!
Sai chapter 1 . 7/18
Hey... This is Strange and Intoxicating. I hope that everything is well, and I just wanted to say I miss your writing, but I really hope you are okay.
patrick05 chapter 11 . 7/16
I'm reading your story for the first time and so far I love it. But, on to the review!

I'm come to the end of this chapter where Harry meets Alphard and I'm thinking where the hell I've heard that name. Then it hits me! Eureka! Alphard is the recluse that Narcissa speaks of and how she is going to get him to make her baby boy (Harry Riddle) the black heir.

Questions start flooding my mind especially so when I remembered that you said this fic will be M/M and I start thinking. Does Alphard become reclusive after Harry's death? We're they in a budding relationship? Will Alphard recognize Harry in Antares body as the boy gets older? These things and others float around my mind creating imaginary plots and side stories.

I don't expect you to sate my curiosity, but these thoughts only make what might happen all the more exciting. I'll be reading every chapter everyday and listen to most of it with an App called ReadUp while I'll drive across the country. If you are still writing this fic then keep up the good work.

Your avid reader,
-patrick05
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 7/11
I bet he found out they weren't brothers!i wonder how that will change Harry and toms friendship
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 7/11
I love it!
Awesome!
It good!
I can't believe that the story stopped here... A waste.
Funkette chapter 67 . 7/8
So this story doesn't look like it will be updated again, but there is no way to know for sure if you have plans to or not... Although I seriously hope you will. But I must ask if the story will ever brighten up at all. Towards the end it's gotten just plain depressing. Like too depressing. I'm all for angst at times, but I need SOMETHING positive to look forward to. I need a story to have signs that it will get better. That the darkness isn't all consuming. And this story has this all consuming dark feeling that makes me weary of reading more of it. Especially since it's at chapter 67! And it feels like it's not even a quarter of the way finished. Usually by this chapter in a story if things were going to get more positive or romantic they would be. I'm not saying that I dislike your story, far from it. I was reading this while you were posting all of these chapters. I loved how things were going, the amazing originality... Your story has so much imagination. So much depth. I'm just afraid that it's not going to brighten up and be updated Lol
CrypticSilhouette chapter 57 . 7/8
I swear ever chapter ends with "if he had only know beforehand"
DaLoneWolf007 chapter 1 . 7/8
That was an amazing intro! Baby Tom and Harry are so cute together!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 10 . 7/5
So ridiculously confusing. Line breaks would be much appreciated.
mel chapter 1 . 7/2
Hi! I dont want to bother you, but I saw that your bio was updated but none of the stories were. If you have discontinued it, could you please let us know? Or if not, at least leave us a message or something if it's not to much trouble...
Menaphite chapter 67 . 7/2
I'm not sure if you'll read this let alone update, but if you'd like a nice long review I'd be happy to give you one, just pm me. I don't want to write on on the off chance you've left this story and won't end up reading it
Loony-bin Escapee chapter 3 . 6/30
Alice Jones IS THE QUEEN! God, I'm so in love with her...in a totally platonic and completely normal way. But honestly, I want to tell you how well you've done with her as an OC. So many writers fail to imbue their characters with actual spirit,but some do manage, one of those being J. K. Rowling. You've managed to do the same and that is impressive. Your general writing style also manages to capture that kind of feeling one only gets from a particularly good book. As far as fanfiction goes, yours is definitely good enough to be published, aside from the minor fact of it not actually belonging to you...But still! You're amazing. I thought I'd tell you because not many people bother to compliment nowadays.
Please update :( I miss you too much!
NikkoleNikki chapter 67 . 6/22
I love you and I miss you. This is one if my favorite fanfictions I've ever read, so I need to review it again. I'm hoping that you update this soon, and haven't abandoned this story because: it's really well written (your writing skills are phenominal!), it has a really good plot (I'm always interested and love every second of it!), the charcters are well rounded and still feel like the charcters (I would have to say the hardest character in the entire Harry Potter universe would be Tom Riddle/Voldemort. I love how you write him because he still feels like Tom, even with the changes Harry made in his life by being sent to the past. The slight shifts in Harry's personality due to not being raised by the Dursleys also make sense because he is not as introverted as in cannon, which could have resulted from the Dursleys attempts to isolate him from others and discourage him to socialize.), that you manage to make fantastic OCs (I usually complain about OCs, but yours allow the story to be more interesting and progress, without taking the spotlight from the main characters.), and the connection between the history of that era and the wiz adding world (Rarely, do stories do this, which really saddens me because I am a bit of a history buff, and your story allows to add on to the development of Tom Riddle's character by showing the impact that the muggle world has on the wizarding world, which I find as very important to truly understand the reasoning for his "anti-muggle campaign and movement. Since, Tom is a genius, it makes sense that he has some sort of logical reasoning behind his opinion of muggles. With the whole Blitzkreig bombing in England occurring, it seems that the war has really highlighted his fear of death, which drove him to seek out immortality. In war, nobody can predict what is going to happen and when, and the unpredictable circumstances surrounding WW2 would cause anxiety in anyone.) Sorry, I started to ramble here. I just have been with this story for the past couple of years and would love for you to come back to it, whenever you get the chance. I really appreciate your writing, as it is a gift to the community of Fanfiction.
3,939 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »