Reviews for Twist of Fate
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 67 . 6/17
You have successfully shown us the changing of the character Harry eludes to other people. You have shown us his innocence and naivety and through obstacles and extreme trauma experiences, you have transformed him into a mature but still with sanity person. Hope you will continue this soon. I love to reread it
I’ve reread this so many times haha and a thought just came to mind! The vessel isn’t Slytherins locket by any chance ;)? Though it doesn’t make sense bc what would the Jews have to do with it? Also literally crushed that you haven’t updated in years :(
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 9 . 5/25
I really like the idea, but I find there's just way too much written about other characters and background information that I'm getting impatient. I keep skipping to the parts with Tom and Harry because of that, and even that is very slow going. I am intrigued by the idea of what will happen, but I don't have the patience to go through the mountains of descriptions and endless tangents. The story, however, is incredible detailed and well-written.
Thank you for several really good stories! Found you some weeks ago and binge read all your stories :).
I hope you choose to continue them some day and haven't abandoned them yet.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 10 . 3/18
you shouldn't have revealed this too early. It's best we haven't even known about much of the time traveling. Bombarded with a lot of information, we can be confused, and will mostly lose some of our intrigue. You have a good plot. It was not organized nor executed well, but still quite enjoyable. You mostly tell us what happened, the story should be a balance of show and tell, it gets boring otherwise. At least for me.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 9 . 3/18
I think when tom went to Hogwarts he's 12. if he's bday is 1926, and he went in 1938, maybe it's because of his birthday. I don't know why a lot of fanfiction always mistakes him as 11 years old, I mean the numbers show otherwise and despite how special and unique tom is, I don't think he can be an exception to birth years.
dawnraptor chapter 67 . 2/27
More than 2.5 million words and not a story finished! This is very, very sad.
objectivepersona chapter 7 . 2/23
I can actually see where Cormac is coming from. Albus was personally involved with a man killing thousands and he is coming to him as if he was a third party and a concerned citizen. if Albus truly desired change he should have given some secrets away. secrets are for the department of mysteries to handle anyway, they probably already have secrets that could screw the world ten ways to Sunday, what is one more? t
zantsu chapter 67 . 1/24
I hope you will finish the story...
I'm wondering, will Harry be brought to the Dark Lord? The Phoenix must have apparated him right into the spot, where dead Julian was laying. Will Gellert be near still? ...
Please update! This is the most well written fanfic I've read.
EmLights chapter 67 . 11/28/2017
I really wish you would come back and complete this story. It is amazing!
hauchsava chapter 67 . 11/17/2017
that was very beautiful fanfic thank you i spent days reading it and had a blast very well written and i love being able to see from different points of view from different people and i am very intrigued with future events and fates of Santi and Jullian, i know you didnt update in a while but i really hope you will come back to this amazing story its a piece of art :)
GalaxInfinity chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
It is one of the most elaborate and magnificent stories I have ever read. How everything is interwoven with each other. If it were not for the part that it is a Fanfic, you could publish it as a novel. I feel yes it is not well written, English is not my thing. P.S. Is it still true? Because the gas left when the plot begins to unravel and everything starts to clear up and you can not leave it like thisit is too well crafted and written not to end it.
777MAR777 chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
I've read many fanfictions, but I don't think I've ever read one where Harry is so frustratingly naive and childish. My seven year old cousin acts twice more maturely than your Harry. I believe you truly have no idea how eleven year olds act.
777MAR777 chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
Your Harry is more gullible, innocent, stupid and weak than canon Harry... How you managed to accomplish that with him being raised with Tom Riddle is a fucking mystery to me. I hope he grows up fast, because this is getting annoying.
4,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »