Reviews for Twist of Fate
rhizz17 chapter 67 . 9/2
will you still continue your story?
Mj chapter 1 . 8/31
Hay I love ur story but I’m pretty sure it didn’t avade kadvra itself so can u PLEASE UPDATE?!
Why is harry so goddamned stupid? Toms actually right in this regard. And how is he seven, living in a fucking orphanage where he has plenty of emotional moments and he still hasn’t had accidental magic. He’s already doing petty shit like turning his teachers hair blue by this time in canon, even if you want to make him the canon dumbass, magic should’ve played a role by now.
Emy.ac chapter 67 . 8/26
Nooooooo... It's not complete X/ i hope and wish you could continue this fanfic... I love this fanfic ...it's the most incredible fanfiction ... Saludos desde Perú ;)
crimson-angel08 chapter 6 . 8/13
who is santi?
GoldManCharm chapter 5 . 8/10
Hm, Tom and Harry as brothers. Technically they are family, just very distant cousins. The House of Guant is directly related to the Peverells. Same with the Potters. The Gaunts are descendents from the youngest Peverell brother. While the Potters are descendents of the female branch of the Paverells. They are both related to Slytherin, but Harry is technically the heir due to not being a bastard son.
GoldManCharm chapter 3 . 8/10
Note, the National Socialist party of Germany was left-wing not right-wing. Take note of the word Socialist in the name. Liberal, Socialist, and Radical are all Left-wing. Conservative and Reactionary are Right-wing. So the Nazi government was Left-wing. After all, why would they put Socialist in the name if it's Right-wing?
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 67 . 6/17
You have successfully shown us the changing of the character Harry eludes to other people. You have shown us his innocence and naivety and through obstacles and extreme trauma experiences, you have transformed him into a mature but still with sanity person. Hope you will continue this soon. I love to reread it
I’ve reread this so many times haha and a thought just came to mind! The vessel isn’t Slytherins locket by any chance ;)? Though it doesn’t make sense bc what would the Jews have to do with it? Also literally crushed that you haven’t updated in years :(
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 9 . 5/25
I really like the idea, but I find there's just way too much written about other characters and background information that I'm getting impatient. I keep skipping to the parts with Tom and Harry because of that, and even that is very slow going. I am intrigued by the idea of what will happen, but I don't have the patience to go through the mountains of descriptions and endless tangents. The story, however, is incredible detailed and well-written.
Thank you for several really good stories! Found you some weeks ago and binge read all your stories :).
I hope you choose to continue them some day and haven't abandoned them yet.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 10 . 3/18
you shouldn't have revealed this too early. It's best we haven't even known about much of the time traveling. Bombarded with a lot of information, we can be confused, and will mostly lose some of our intrigue. You have a good plot. It was not organized nor executed well, but still quite enjoyable. You mostly tell us what happened, the story should be a balance of show and tell, it gets boring otherwise. At least for me.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 9 . 3/18
I think when tom went to Hogwarts he's 12. if he's bday is 1926, and he went in 1938, maybe it's because of his birthday. I don't know why a lot of fanfiction always mistakes him as 11 years old, I mean the numbers show otherwise and despite how special and unique tom is, I don't think he can be an exception to birth years.
dawnraptor chapter 67 . 2/27
More than 2.5 million words and not a story finished! This is very, very sad.
objectivepersona chapter 7 . 2/23
I can actually see where Cormac is coming from. Albus was personally involved with a man killing thousands and he is coming to him as if he was a third party and a concerned citizen. if Albus truly desired change he should have given some secrets away. secrets are for the department of mysteries to handle anyway, they probably already have secrets that could screw the world ten ways to Sunday, what is one more? t
4,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »