Reviews for Twist of Fate
Sarah132cs chapter 7 . 2/27
I liked this chapter better it doesn't have the duchbag in it.
Sarah132cs chapter 6 . 2/27
I'm sorry but i didn't care to much about this chapter no Tom or harry. *pouts*
Sarah132cs chapter 5 . 2/27
Is it okay if I said I disliked this chapter and anything to do with that damn dark lord because Tom makes a better one. And im not pouting or slucking.!
Could you please let us know when you're going to start updating again? It'll ruin me if TOF ends up discontinued for 5 years like your other story's.
Tempest S chapter 67 . 2/6
You said their school years wouldn't drag on but it's only the end of third year and it's chapter 67. Most stories don't even reach 40. Few pass 50 and you're only reaching the middle of their school years. That's like 50 chapters just for 3 school years. And Harry isn't really getting anywhere when it comes to Tom and becoming a titan in his own right. In fact, he seems to be LOSING ground with Tom. And besides becoming an animagus, he hasn't done much to prepare. No new allies, no learning to become better at manipulating others, no learning things about customs or traditions or manners that might be helpful in the future, no learning to control his emotions or strategize better, he's not even trying to make friends with anyone new. All he does is take regular classes, study what Tom has forced him too, play quiddach, and have short adventures once in a while with Al. The Grey Lady seems to be forgotten. He's never going to be a titan at this rate. He actually seems like the dumbest of the lot, aside from Hagrid. He's the Ron Weasley of Hogwarts now. Dense with short brilliant moments. You have him surrounded by Slytherin or Slytherin like characters and you seem to have made him denser than cannon Harry. I don't know if that's because he's surrounded by those types of people or he really is that way. You would think Tom would have had a bigger impact on his personality when it comes to Slytherin techniques. Harry only seems able to manipulate others by looking cute. He's nearly a one trick pony. And how does Harry have such a friendly outgoing personality and and ability to make friends when Tom is controlling and possessive? I'm sure Tom tried to horde Harry all to himself from the beginning and Tom is much better at manipulation and scaring others away. I would think it would have been easy for him to keep Harry away from other children. I'm sure he started manipulating Harry at an earlier age than Harry learned to manipulate him.
Tempest S chapter 53 . 2/5
If he's that way with his snake, which he never sees, how much worse will he be when Harry actually gets someone pursuing him?
Tempest S chapter 22 . 2/4
How can Dumbledore see through an invisibility cloak that even DEATH can't see through? It makes no sense.
Why isn't this being updated? You used to update all the time with TBH, you would have finished this and part 2 by now.
vampwalker709 chapter 9 . 1/25
Man i am getting tired of the non harry/tom chapter they are your main characters are they not the constant dumbledore and grindelwald chapters are getting old and annoying and you keep asking for patience why don't you just add them to the fucking list of main characters.
vampwalker709 chapter 8 . 1/25
Great chapter wander what the spell was and who was watching that you do not openly attack dumbledore's character loved him in the books but after reading LOTS of fanfics starting to lose respect probably have to re read them soon.
vampwalker709 chapter 7 . 1/25
Ah man poor alice hopefully she has a happy ending love that girl hope tom doesn't somehow misinterubt something she does and hate her to.
Lmao slughorn is awesome.
KiraIqa chapter 67 . 1/24
I love your stories! Once in a while, I would re-read them again when I'm free with nothing to do. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this fic no matter how long it takes. Keep up the great writing! I'm off to re-read The Black Heir and Vindico Atrum now! d(*v*)b
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 1/21
Kinda don't like how you are making tom smart powerful and harry no powers and weak there should be a balance link the other story the black heir better love strong harry but i will give it a few more chapters their interactions are funny.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 1/21
Interesting but weird lol.
3,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »