Reviews for Twist of Fate
AdaDiya chapter 67 . 9/11
I love your story. Phenomenal writing!
LiquidThought chapter 67 . 7/28
Oh, this was so... brilliant, raw and spot on. Thank you very much for writing and sharing. I love the way you develop your original characters; give them just enough space for us to understand and care. I also love the dynamics you created for Harry's and Tom's relationship; Harry slowly learning how to pick his battles and stop at nothing to win those that truly count, Tom being so wonderfully and horribly Tom... I really hope that you don't plan to pair these two together romantically - I simply can't see that happening since your Harry knows better than give Tom that kind of power over him. Meaning you can count me in the fan girl faction rooting for Harry/Santi. Although I could probably enjoy a Harry/Alphie teenage blunder in the meanwhile as well, come to think of it. However, what I would most enjoy, in any case, is a brand new, fresh and juicy chapter :) Anything like that coming our way anytime soon, you think?
Fathinahih chapter 67 . 7/21
Pleaseee come backk, and continue the storyy...
SethisawesomeGT chapter 10 . 7/18
this was too... confusing
erikabalaclava chapter 67 . 7/17
I knew it was almost impossible for Julian to be saved but I swear I kept my hopes up. I read your story in three days and I feel that he broke his head jajajajaj, adding that he had to translate it a page and was not 100% effective, there are things that were meaningless. It has an excellent plot and I hope at some point to follow it! Is one of the best I saw with regard to time travel.
NLAP chapter 67 . 7/7
Hi! I'm loving this story so much. Thank you for sharing this. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it.
Did Tom just call Harry cute?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCUTENESSOVERLOADAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hey hey! Guess who's the REAL crybaby here!

(me)
Daww Riddle Bros! So cuuute!

(even though I haven't even read the fic yet! X3)
LunaGood chapter 1 . 6/3
I'm supposed to write my GMAT in a month but I spent three continuous days reading this fic. I was addicted. I don't think I have words to express my joy as I laughed and cried , feeling as if I was a part of this story. Hopefully you update this one day. I'll be waiting
bluestargem chapter 67 . 6/2
ooh this is interesting. your harry strangely feels very canon to me in terms of characterisation, which is rare. and i like that you have no scruples making your tom as cruel and as manipulative as he should be. i'm enjoying this!
lestempschangent chapter 67 . 5/9
Wow! This whole story has been a whirlwind! I came upon your fanfiction account by accident, and let me say, it is one of the most fortuitous accidents I have ever had!

I have read many, many, MANY HP/TR fics which I have loved and cherished immensely. Yet, this fic of yours is definitely, without a doubt, my new favorite. I loved and enjoyed reading every single chapter of this epic fic. I think the pace is perfect, and I enjoy the mixed in point of views for different characters. I completely agree with you that building the plot and the world is very important and it pays off in the end since the story is so much more interesting and meaningful.

Seriously, I love everything about this fic. I absolutely adore everything about Harry - his personality, his morals, his upbringing, his heroic nature, his innocence, his "pigheadedness," as Tom calls it - just everything about him. And don't even get me started on Tom. TOM. Your Tom in this fic is by far the best and most realistic and in-character TMR that I have ever read. Tom was born under the influence of the strongest love potion in the magical world, and even though he has had Harry by his side, he still is completely incapable of feeling love. Maybe people don't seem to understand that? In fact, if Tom became truly affectionate and loving with Harry, I honestly think I would be a bit miffed. That's just not who he is!

Yet, indeed, I do believe that Tom cares deeply for Harry in his own way, as you have said many times. After all, Tom protects Harry despite being very unhappy about it. And when he looked into the mirror of Erised, he saw Harry standing by his side. Harry was looking at him worshipfully, but still, he was there. So I think it's safe to say that Tom has formed an attachment to Harry that will never be broken. I am looking forward to how Tom's perceptions regarding will change in the future - especially with how the slash between them will commence. Tom knows any relationship they have will not be incest, but Harry doesn't. It's very intriguing.

I just cannot express how much I love the dynamic between Harry and Tom in this fic. Surely their relationship is extremely abusive and, well, messed up, but that's only natural, in my opinion. Though some may question why Harry still puts up with Tom in spite of everything, I think it is only a given. After all, Harry firmly believes that he is Tom's twin brother. He grew up with Tom and feels safe with him. He knows Tom better than anyone else could ever hope for, and he still loves Tom anyway.

I myself have a twin brother, so I think I understand a little bit. No matter what happens, and no matter how much fighting happens between the two, they will always be connected. They don't even have to be nice to each other. They don't ever have to say the words "I love you," to know that they share a bond that's unbreakable. It's brotherhood.

And, while I am definitely looking forward to the slash (between Harry and Tom, or Harry and Alphard, or Harry and Abraxas... I could go on), I honestly wouldn't mind if there was no slash at all. The adventure and plot of the story are good enough on their own to hold my attention and have me begging for more. (Although I do really want slash, so please include that as well!)

I mean, Harry has already been on so many adventures! He has already discovered so many things! I remember I really started loving this fic while reading the scene where Harry gets stuck in the portraits. I think it was at that moment that I just had to keep reading and couldn't stop.

And the whole Norway arc is one of my favorites as well. With Harry and Tom working together on adventure, having to kill to survive, neither of them able to use magic, only relying on each other to make it through... I absolutely loved every moment.

And, there are still so many unanswered questions! Does Antares of the future go to the lost city of Atlantis to where the Sands of Time are? Is that the "fluff" that he's breathing in? Why is that worrying for Santi? And why does Santi never show up to see Harry again? Or did I misinterpret that somehow? (You don't actually have to tell me the answers to these questions, I am looking forward to learning them through your writing in the future!)

I am also really looking forward to the meeting between Harry, Tom, and Grindelwald, as well as countless other things. Like how Harry now has Fawkes, or Godric Gryffindor, at his beck and call! And I hope that at some point in the future Harry actually DOES revive Salazar Slytherin so that he can show Tom what's up. I can just imagine his stunned expression now... I do so love it when Tom is surprised by something Harry does.

Honestly, I could go on forever. However, I will stop now, since I am sure you have better things to do than to read my ramblings. Still, there's just one more thing:

I read in your profile that you have not abandoned any of your stories. That was updated in 2016, so I hope it's still true. So, please, please, please tell me that you are not giving up on this story. It is just too good not to continue.

This is the sort of story that kept me up at night thinking about all the possibilities. I would keep reading into the night to get just that bit farther - to learn just that bit more - and indeed, I know that I will be thinking about this story long after now when I have finished reading everything you have posted. It's just that sort of story.

So, please, please do not stop writing! I am willing to wait as long as it takes for you to update. In fact, take your time! I understand that real life is crazy and busy and hectic and fanfiction is not as important. I just hope that one day I will be able to read the entirety of this story as you seem to have planned it out. Indeed, I am sure there's a lot more! We haven't even reached part II yet!

Well, whether or not you do decide to continue this, I would like you to know that I have enjoyed reading every word, and I would like to thank you for sharing this story with the world. Thank you for writing! Thank you for the countless pages and pages and pages of entertainment.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
It is really the most interesting and fabulous ff, I have ever read.
It really makes me sad though that this ff may be abondended.
Plz, do update
blackbloodywolf chapter 67 . 4/19
This took so long to read but I'm glad I did it, great story
Smile Like a Kat chapter 67 . 4/18
I know you said in your bio that no matter how many years passed none of your stories would be abandoned, but it doesn't look like you're planning on continuing this. Which is a true shame because this story is my absolute favorite I've read. It's got such depth and detail to it that I couldn't put it down. I do really hope you come back to it someday soon.
4,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »