Reviews for Jackpot
All I have to say is bravo this had to be one of the best fanfiction I have read in a in a very long time can you please continue the story and you did a great job on daken personality it really felt like I was reading him from the comics and kitty too you didn't make her annoying I really liked her on this story and her comebacks I imagined the whole story out in my head and it was just a great fan fic and I have nothing but good things to say please write some more of this fan fic it was really that great in fact I'm going to read it all again after this review thanks so much for a good fan fic have a great day or night wherever your at
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Oh man. The crazy is strong in this one as well. I've never read a story with such a well put together, unhinged, psychopath.
SkylarkRequiem chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
These two are very intriguing. I really like the way you write Kitty especially, it is really hard to find exceptional characterisations like this. Can't wait to see what Daken's game plan is, they have an interesting dynamic! Love it!
Nuni chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I keep going back to this fic hoping that there's a new chapter. The way you've pegged both characters is just amazing. I hope you write more of kitty and daken in the future. Seriously, this pairing has a become a fave of mine due to your stories. Good job :)
rudy0010101 chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
I like the way your portray Kitty and Dakken.
danforden chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
This story is great! I'm glad it started back up again!
Is X-23 gonna make an appearance if Daken visits the mansion with Kitty for Christmas?
Fwaerf chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
This is a very interesting story and I can hardly wait to read more. Keep up the good work! :3
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
I don't know whether I want Daken to succeed or not.
Lisa Rentahl chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Thanks for the update, I love how your dialogue just crackles on the page (or virtual page). Please don't take too long to update.
Canucklehead Cowgirl chapter 10 . 10/10/2014
LOVE this dynamic
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
There is no hope for him.
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Geez Daken is persistent! Why is he so centered on her?
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 9/24/2014