Reviews for My Best Friend's Wedding
great story
tiff xoxo chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Great story
Jasmine chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
PLEASE finish the story. I really want to find out how things work out for Chuck and Blair. And more importantly how the whole wedding for Nate and Serena turns out.

BTW Love the whole story so far!
tiffanyxoxo chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
please add more to this
kt xoxo chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
loving it so far keep writing! XX
The Reader chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
It feels to me that this isnlilr season four plot. And season three Jack*ss Chuvk is the one you are writing about.

And I am sorry but I hate that guy.

Not to mention that I have very little confidence in slu TTY Serena and clueless Nate to be the ones destined to be together. I just cannot pcture them together. They have NO spark. As much as I hate Jenny she has more spark with Nate than Serena does.

But like I said I cannot believe Nate who knows what Chuck did to B just forgives him like that. I would expect him to try and keep Blsir safe away from him in secret from Serena until she finds out the truth and supports B ad well.

So I guess this story is not for me.
blair-x chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
come on i fell like i have waited so long for this to be updated this is a fantastic story and has me griped but if you dont update people including me will lose interest, as chuck would say so much wasted potential;
tvrox12 chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Great chapter!

I really liked how they got into him not fighting for her it really shows that they are still in love!

Update soon!
LuLu.LG chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
ther short dialouge about not fighting for her made me rly sad, its weird. update asap!
ronan03 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
very good chapter because you showed how well they know each other. also,i was glad to see more luck with your exams.
JNYC chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
great update!
kure yui chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Have a good luck~~for your final exam:)

And wait for your update always
Tiffany Tam chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
supporttt!

i reli love how these two tried to not show any "love sign" to each other*
PainfullyAwkward chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
great update, yes its better than nothing, good luck with ur exams :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »