Reviews for Walls
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Brilliant story. Beautifully written x x
LillyTigeress chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
very sweet and good story. thanks for sharing it with us.
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love it! This is a really good one shot!

Speechless, I love emment!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
And her walls came tumbling down where he is concerned..

I am grateful for this epic story..Amazing!

I can agree with u on Rosalie, gravely misunderstood a lot of times. But I enjoyed reading her in this...Her strength was a sight to behold and it showed just how suited Em is for her also.

Great writing...
Rachel0101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great!
emmettroselover chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow, I must admit I am not a fan of tattoos and did not think I would like this kind of Rosalie BUT it was amazing! You didnt go overboard with how dark her past was and you really seem to appreciate Rosalie's character. While they were all human and had different personalities, you still were able to capture their relationship perfectly. Rose doesnt let people into her heart, she fears what they would see, but Emmett is able to be there for her. He is the only one who gets to see the truly vulnerable side of her and get her heart. I love that about their relationship and it is why they are my favorite couple so it was great to see that you stayed true to that. Good job and please write more Rose and Em fics!
Homegrl aka Amanda chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
very good story...loved it
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i like it cute story i
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I really enjoyed this. Adore this Em so very much.

It's always a treat when a one-shot has depth and the character development doesn't feel rushed or false.
LadyJ07 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Really beautiful...love this couple in your story...Emmett is sweet and I think Rosalie is just a strong women not a bitch lol!
AlwaysAround888 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow! Excellent short story!
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This story gives me a new respect for Rosalie and all she's been through. Emmett broke my heart in this story; I loved him!
Phootadoodle chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I really like this story it's so sweet and sexy, just lovely! Thumbs up!
joayla chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ok so I love this story cause I love Rose. Everyone looks at her and screams bitch but they forget that time in eclipse when she explains her story to Bella and quite frankly it the most touching part of the book. She is one of the most complex characters because people forget that she was once a rape victim, and you can't ever forget that weather you live the life of a human or a life of a vampire! However if it was Bella in her shoes the whole world would be giving her sympathy.

I will get off my Rosalie soapbox now! I love the way that you had Rose tackle her deamons and that Emmett came and helped her face them. Even though he did not get her to visit her mother I feel his presance was the final push she needed to overcome her fears!

Thank you for a truely wonderful story! I am so pleased to find it!
Emmett McCartys angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2010