Reviews for Visits
Hahahahahaha PAIN... I LOvE IT...
I DOnT CaRe I kNOW I'm A Sick FUckER!
It's amazing! I love your writing style, i love everything about this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Oh my god I loved it so much I don't think I ever cried at the same time as being turned the hell before omg ur writing style is A thank u so much
Ilovecandy100 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I loved this story it fits directly with the anime _
SorensonShinigami chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
It was so intense and then intense, but, like in a different way. You fucked me up, man... This isn't right... I swear, if I start crying.. *gets dragged away by Soren* Sorry about him! He's sober!
Ninjabelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh man. This really is my favorite mxn story, even if the end always makes me cry. I read this a long while back and the part where Mello literally gives all of himself to Near at the end, indicating something was very wrong, always kinda stayed with me. So I'm glad I found it again so I can properly thank you. :) Faved!

xx Ninjabelle
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
everything hurts
so many feels
I KNEW IT WAS TRAGEDY BUT I COULDN\'T STOP CRY
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
loved it
samsquaredd chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hm, aren't I late to the party?

Putting that aside, I have to say: This fic is sublime. I adored every minute of it, especially the sex. I was convinced of genuineness by all of the characters, and even though you weren't particularly indulgent on their emotions, you didn't need to be.

I know a good fanfiction (and a good writer) when I see it, and you ma'am, are definitely one of the top here on FF.
ImaginationFarie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It's okay Near, We can be Emo and alone together. D:
darkbloodylegs chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I... I... *bites lip* Oh screw it. *Starts crying all over this story*

You managed, without really explaining emotions, to give Near (emotionless yet adorable little Near) genuinely believeable, DEEP emotions. NEAR! *huggles your wonderful Near*

And as for Mello, I don't even know what to say. I LOVE Mello. I love Mello when he's like THIS. So gruff and insensitive and crass, but that tiny collection of sweetness...

Why did MELLO have to die? Poor Mello... :(
Fantita chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this story. I found it absolutely compelling, I couldn't stop reading because I was hooked by how you described Mello and Near's relationship.

How those encounters began in one way and then turned into something deeper.

The ending was sad but at least they both got to know that they loved each other.

Good job!
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was so hot. And sweet. And sad.

Gaah. I can't describe how much I loved this story. :)

It was really sad, and sweet, how Mello had saved his "I love you.", and said it to Near at that exact moment. :(

Cry. Cry. Cry.

Simply, Beautiful. (":
Pheonix chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It's sad, but really well written!
umiagna chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That has to be one of the best one-shots I've ever read about anything in general. I seriously teared up during reading this, and listening to sad songs by Evanescence didn't necessarily help either. I loved it very much. I liked this style of writing, keep up the nice work. :)