Reviews for Visits
Oh my god I loved it so much I don't think I ever cried at the same time as being turned the hell before omg ur writing style is A thank u so much
kayhenry247 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I loved this story it fits directly with the anime _
SorensonShinigami chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
It was so intense and then intense, but, like in a different way. You fucked me up, man... This isn't right... I swear, if I start crying.. *gets dragged away by Soren* Sorry about him! He's sober!
Ninjabelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh man. This really is my favorite mxn story, even if the end always makes me cry. I read this a long while back and the part where Mello literally gives all of himself to Near at the end, indicating something was very wrong, always kinda stayed with me. So I'm glad I found it again so I can properly thank you. :) Faved!

xx Ninjabelle
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
everything hurts
so many feels
I KNEW IT WAS TRAGEDY BUT I COULDN\'T STOP CRY
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
loved it
SamtotheSecond chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hm, aren't I late to the party?

Putting that aside, I have to say: This fic is sublime. I adored every minute of it, especially the sex. I was convinced of genuineness by all of the characters, and even though you weren't particularly indulgent on their emotions, you didn't need to be.

I know a good fanfiction (and a good writer) when I see it, and you ma'am, are definitely one of the top here on FF.
ImaginationFarie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It's okay Near, We can be Emo and alone together. D:
darkbloodylegs chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I... I... *bites lip* Oh screw it. *Starts crying all over this story*

You managed, without really explaining emotions, to give Near (emotionless yet adorable little Near) genuinely believeable, DEEP emotions. NEAR! *huggles your wonderful Near*

And as for Mello, I don't even know what to say. I LOVE Mello. I love Mello when he's like THIS. So gruff and insensitive and crass, but that tiny collection of sweetness...

Why did MELLO have to die? Poor Mello... :(
Fantita chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this story. I found it absolutely compelling, I couldn't stop reading because I was hooked by how you described Mello and Near's relationship.

How those encounters began in one way and then turned into something deeper.

The ending was sad but at least they both got to know that they loved each other.

Good job!
CrayolaNostalgia.x chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
That was so hot. And sweet. And sad.

Gaah. I can't describe how much I loved this story. :)

It was really sad, and sweet, how Mello had saved his "I love you.", and said it to Near at that exact moment. :(

Cry. Cry. Cry.

Simply, Beautiful. (":
Pheonix chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
It's sad, but really well written!
dame-Rae chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That has to be one of the best one-shots I've ever read about anything in general. I seriously teared up during reading this, and listening to sad songs by Evanescence didn't necessarily help either. I loved it very much. I liked this style of writing, keep up the nice work. :)
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I'm seriously trying not to burst into tears right now! That was so sad and amazing, and the best Near/Mello I'll prolly ever read! 'S It was so Sweet and loving and So in character for the both of them! Poor Nate! Poor Mihael! I'm so sad now! What makes it better though, is that I'm listening to B2ST/BEAST. They make me Smile SOO much. You should listen to them! ' I've been plugging them to every one i talk to today.'
herping and derping chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
OHMYGOD. So I read this a while ago but never got around to reviewing until now. Let me say that I just absolutely ~LOVE~ this story.

I have a pretty specific way of how I see Mello and Near's relationship (both at and after Wammy's House), which is hard for me to explain and even harder to find in fanfiction. But you, dear author, have done an excellent job of satisfying my fancies. Not only is it, in my mind, quite accurate, but it's also beautifully - no, perhaps powerfully written. I love the implicit perspective it's written from, and how it gives just the right amount of detail but leaves some perception to the reader.

As far as the subject matter, I really love the idea of Mello periodically visiting Near without having or needing an explanation; it seems very Mello-ish. It was just the right mix of angst, mush, humor, sex, hotness, and cute moments. I really freaking love the part where Near builds the town on Mello's knee; it was so adorable I seriously wanted to squeal and squeeze something like some fangirl. And you kept them wonderfully in-character, which is also a hard thing to do. Much kudos to you!

But with all this praise I do have a little tidbit of criticism regarding the ending. To put it bluntly, I didn't really like it. Now, in all honesty, I don't see where else it could have gone without just being completely PWP, so I don't really blame you. While I can picture Near telling Mello he loved him in this kind of situation, I just can't bring myself to do the same for Mello. It just doesn't seem like him to submit himself to Near like that, in my opinion. Then the bits after that about him dying for Near just seemed a little cheesy to me, but maybe I'm too closed-minded about this pairing? XD Mutual, requited love between the two of them just seems sort of weird to me. I'll definitely give you credit for evolving it properly though, Mello's feelings weren't out-of-nowhere or revealed too suddenly like I tend to see a lot of. It's a lot more justifiable than Mello just randomly realizing he loves Near one day.

Well, I'll leave it at that because LONG REVIEW IS LONG. In short, lovely, lovely work. There is hope for Mello/Near fanfiction yet! :D

~ ceastical (and also sexor, who enjoyed the story as well.)