Reviews for Slow Dance of Fire and Air
gonekrazy3000 chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
This is such an amazing story. I hope you update again someday.
Well written mal/river is such a rare comodity these days...
And i would love to see where this goes...
AerynsFallen chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
Love the story! Is there another chapter coming eventually? Mal is finally starting to come around it seems. Really hope we have a chance to see them come together. Enjoying this fic immensely!
Grimjowx chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
Wow! 19 chapter of slow and steady goodness! They were all AWESOME. I hope things start getting picked up you know . WELL TY FOR WRITING, I hope there will be morez!
Inquisitiverose chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
Amazing story so far and it's only 19 chapters in :) keep up the good work!
thetreasure11 chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Shiny! D When's the next chapter due to make an appearance?
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
She and Mal are getting closer together now all they need is something that places River in danger only Mal is in place to help her.
Alice chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really enjoyed this fic. I find that too many authors are big on putting the emotion right there in your face. It never feels real, if you know what I mean. Your soft, romantic approach was a big hit with me. Well done :) I can't wait to read more from you.
PhoenixWytch chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
He's getting there, slowly but surely.

Thanks for writing.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 19 . 1/27/2011
Oooh look at the pretty shiny. I so love your writing and this Joss100 thing especially. *sighs happily&
casedeputy chapter 19 . 1/23/2011
Nice view of a busy day and into River's mind for the day.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
I love Mal/River fics and yours is absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to see how long it takes them to get together and of course Simon and Inara's reactions LOL Can't wait for more.
lje100smith chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
I was worried you had given up. Keep up the good work!
Miguel51 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
Keep the faith, River, 'cause your Cap'n is weakening. Just a few more subtle nudges should do it, I hope. Yay!
Miguel51 chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Ai-ight, y'am likin' this fic muchly and am hopin' ya update soon. Much appreciated.
Lampyridae chapter 14 . 12/16/2010
Enjoying the stories. Found this funny

"Jayne continued to shovel food into his mouth. He had his own priorities"

Looking forward to all 100.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »