Reviews for Moonlit Diamond
AliceFrey chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I like it. A more human side of Draco :)
Vale Hale Cullen chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
UPDATE PLEASE
Tessie chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Wow great story! Please update! Very interesting!
thousandyearflower chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Err, is Lucius not a white blonde anymore but a brunette? And Draco isn't the kind to take changes seriously or fast. So, develope on the settling down part a bit. Hope you update soon!
Nadalada chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
You have a very original story here:) There are some grammer and spelling mistakes and you tend to forget the capitals on last names but besides that, its fine. I really dont like twilight but I do love the Malfoys so I guess I'll have to deal:/ Draco is pretty OOC when he befriends Bella so I suggest that if you have to make them friends at least wait for her to do something interesting or something. Draco is NOT a friendly guy and I doubt he would like some random muggle girl who bumped into him. Try actually developing their friendship instead of writing that the got along and were now firm friends. Im pretty excited to see if there will be any action in this story:) I mean really, their the MALFOYS it seems impossible that theyre not going to show off some magic:) Anyways, Im gonna favourite this story, despite my hatred of Twilight, and hope you dont dissapoint with the next chapter.

-Nadalada
elephunts101 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
The story's good, but i think you mean Rosalie, not Rosaline.
TheDevilWearsGucci chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
I love it :)
KitKatCyn chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Yay! Draco and Bella are friends! You did a great job writing this chapter, BTW. :DDD
KitKatCyn chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Um, this is a pretty good story. I know that you have troubles updating, but it would be pretty cool if you updated soon. But, if you don't, at least you're trying, like you said. Anyway, i just wanted to say, that the pairing DracoxRose is pretty interesting, and I really like the way you wrote everything out. The details and the flow of the story is pretty good too. So, please don't give up. Ciao
MGA-Middy chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I really like this story! Can't wait to read more!
darkplayer35 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Interesting start to the story. It has potential and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here. Please update soon.
Carol chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Are you planning to continue this story
BloodStreamOnFire chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You should continue this, my interest has been poked and prodded at from the moment I saw this and realized it was a Rosalie & Draco fic (My two favorite characters) and you just should. I would very much appreciate it.
LittleSmallDuck chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
next chapter please :]
VampLover12 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I like wish it was longer. Update whenever you can.