Reviews for I'm With the Band
teolm9484 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
story, or hopes for december? ;-)
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ha! Loved this one! All the 100 Monkey references were great, and the crayon color was very clever! I loved how Alice was "bouncing in her seat like a toddler desperate for the toilet" and Emmett was "the man mountain of a drummer"! Perfect!
luckyj525 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
haha aaaawwwww. this was cute and fun.

and I really enjoyed all the 100 Monkeys references ;)
fairyqueenie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I'm sorry but I really have to say SQQUUEEEEEE. yay you got our monkeys in a fanfic lol. lmao 50 chimps. That was great def going in my fav's.

Fairy x
joayla chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Cooey I am back I thought you had a shitty day with the lap top so I thought I would give you some review loving!

That was great really clever loved the 50 chimps! And Alice knowing the colour of the crayon of corse she would!

This was a fun read!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really liked this, it made me laugh when you said: 'Rosalie and the man mountain of a drummer' and then when she 'that is a whole lot of man'. Totally Emmett!

I adore one-shots like these where the three woman meet the three guys and get along. And them being in a band. *fans self* I would so LOVE to follow that band around!
headinthecl3ouds chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
excellent stuff miss mouse, good luck for the competition . . . i hope you win : )
xx Autumn
Totteacher chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
A very cute club story. I liked how everyone noticed those who best suited them, and the way they connected so well to one another. good job.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hi Hun - thanks for your wonderful shoutout and I'm happy to help with any more wall-breaking-down-thingys that you need. This was a funny fanfic and I love how you incorporate the fun side of stories into your writing. I love the clumsy Bella and I now know that timberwolf is a colour - learn something everyday don't we? Like I said, nicely done and I hope you do well in the comp! xLisa.
freefallinginlove chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
As You know, I lovelovelove this fic - you've got the balance of funny with interesting and lighthearted fluff, and the touch at the end is possibly my favourite ending to a oneshot that i've read in a while P

And yesyesyes! This did make me laugh out loud more than once while i was doing the red-pen thing ]

Good luck hun