Reviews for Things Change Again
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 2/21
Oh, yeah, got each other well and truly worn out. Heh. That means you did it right. That, and having her request that he "do that some more, if you can".
Bolinlover123 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
awweeeeee! So many feels! Great job! 3
Nitebreaker chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I would really love to see more of this, if you feel inspired to to top.
Nitebreaker chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I loved it. It's basically the episod

e of Teen Titans I always wished for, either in the animated series or the comic, but never saw. Thank you
Dark Tail Rabbit chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
WEll this was fantastic! i love BB and Terra they are so right! most M fics just have a lame totally wrong charaters banging each other just because, like me, but you have made this into something that can be connected with the real BB and Terra AND STILL having it be M that is just awesome!
Sangre Del Lobo chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is sooo cute! Although I dislike the whole hate filled feelings toward Terra it completely fits. The reactions that the characters have fits within their personas and brings the story that much closer to resembling a logical view and this creats a great attraction for the story!
Bludwyn chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
excellent
TeenTitansG0 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
I truly loved the story. I believe that you should continue this as a full-length story.
Matt Gross chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
This is a great fanfic. I was disappointed when the makers of the Teen Titans cartoons didn't make any make any more episodes after the one with the girl who looked like Terra. I so wanted to see if Terra had really lost her memories, didn't want to see Beast Boy and the other Teen Titans, or if there was something else. I'm glad that her, Beast Boy and Terra got back together.
mumbo jumbo chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i like it , so UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !

ASAP ASAP ASAP
Kagomee chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
WOW othat wuz awsome!
Kagomee chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That wuz cool an sweet and funny make more
lovesuigetsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
!
KingxLeon21 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Wat up,

This was written pretty well. I think the reason people say it ended wierdly is becuase when reading it, it felt like two different stories. The balance was thrown off and things seemed to progress rather quickly.

BB is a known prankster/free spirit type of person... kinda like the anti-raven. Something happens to take it all away and all of a sudden its like nothing changed despite the, years long, separation. That kinda making up lends itself more toward a one-shot, which is what the first chapter felt like. I don't a third chapter is needed, nor would it really help that much becuase u've wrapped up everything quite nicely... as far as the events go. It would just end up drawing out the stary and give the feeling of beating a dead horse.

i would suggest spliting the two stories and posting them separately and noting that the second chapter is a companion to the second chapter. The stories just had two vastly different feels. the first chapter was angsty and the second was fluffy. while I understand the sentiments and feelings involved in this story as well as the direction the story was headed those two feelings are two opposite extremes.

The sex scene seemed kinda awkward, meaning that there was no balance to it. I understand that in real life that is often the case but when reading a story people tend to want a more romanticized, or idealistic view on sex. The want the "play" to be just as good as the foreplay. Mostly because, as previously stated, its not that way in real life and people tend to want what they can't have.

One more point, the end of the second chapter didn't feel like an ending. There was no reference to raven at all which is understanable but you alluded to her presence earlier when she threatened retaliation for any wrong doing... she kinda just disappeared. but in any case the ending felt incomplete which led to the whole story feeling unfinished. So that may be the problem that some people had with the ending.

so there you have it, all in all it was good but it just felt like reading two different stories. If I said anything that you consider cause for offense i deeply apologize. I had no intentions of offense.

Til next we speak,
Deuces
KL21
BigT1587 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Sorry,but I feel that you have left your readers hanging at the end. Don't get me wrong;I loved the story. It is one of the better BB/Terra pairings that I have read. It's just seems that the story doesn't really have any closure. That something is missing to wrap everything up. Maybe I just missed something and need to read it again . Anyway,good job.