Reviews for Can't Take A Hint
anon yuri fiend chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Not badly written, story.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I guess the bard isn't all sweetness and pressed flowers all of the time :) very fun!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Obsian Caetus chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Loved this. The conversation and Elissa's and Leliana's reactions were just priceless.
sisirongana chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Haha! I loved being able to finally get around to reading your work. This is adorable and hilarious. I always try to make my Warden a bit of a smooth talker, because it's amusing when Leliana's all flustered, but ignorant!Warden is just as cute. Great job.
NujabesLives chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Yo Burnt Toast..my bad I forgot to add the Mm-mM lol cuz we all know burnt toast is delicious.

So I must admit, I've never heard of this couple, or for that matter, the game..even though I play games myself but usually games like GTA or Sports games. But hey, this story made me laugh even without knowing the background of the characters which I thought was interesting.

Short and simple but you got me smiling so kudos to you Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM lol
JuiceTomato chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I wish I could get Leliana to initate that with me. I don't know why, but she never does. I always have to be the one to ask her. It is annoying since I would love to feign ignorance to her subtitle hints. Nice story!
elmjuniper chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
"No! Stop thinking such perverted thoughts, Elissa! Mother Mallol would be so disappointed in me..."

lol, absolutely LOVED the story.

both funny, and cute.

hope to see more works from you!
Leeboi2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That made me laugh :) Cute little one shot :P Well...I'm guessing its a one shot? :/
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
XD! lol nice, and cute thanks for sharing!
Ondjage chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
lol Very sweet. I always liked that dialogue in the game too, but my Warden would have never said it. xD
Great little oneshot. Never can get enough Leliana femslash 'round here!
ElissaCousland chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Teehee! this was cute on so many levels. "they'd talk, kiss, talk, and kiss some more" ... XD

"Stop thinking such perverted thoughts, Elissa!" ... ;P

"Suddenly, the ground was extremely interesting" ... D

I tried to "play dumb" and told Leliana I was going to write in my journal and she said that subtlety was lost on me. I love when she gets mad about it,like stop acting dumb, you know what I want! I love that Elissa just doesn't get it and Leliana has to practically spell it out!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aww, poor Elissa, a fearsome darkspawn slayer she may be, but when it comes to sexual innuendos and all that, she's completely lost. Very cute, and very funny. I especially like the paragraph about pressed flowers ;)
Snafu1000 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
*snickers*

Yeah...I always drag that particular conversation out as far as I possibly can just because Leliana's reactions are so hilarious :)

Sweet & funny; nice job!