Reviews for AU3: Rhapsody and Fugue in Who Major
saiyasith1 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
You are an amazing writer. I love this series!
pedomellonaminno chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Which Romana are we dealing with here? It just now occurred to me to ask. Brilliant, by the way. I like the switching between people and times thing. Very Doctor Who.
timano chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
A beautiful story with a heart-warming ending. 10 out of 10 stars.
Lilac Reverie chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
I'm reviewing my own story so as to reply to Noah's Grandfather publicly.

Yes, does have a hits counter (under the Traffic tab when you log in), but it's also very very nice to get actual verbal feedback, to find out what people like and dislike about my stories, so I can continue to improve my writing.

So please, do keep writing reviews, everyone. Not just to join the chorus, but to let your authors know what they're doing right, and as important, what they're doing wrong. The review system isn't just for author fan clubs!

Many thanks!
Rodney Dobson chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
So you want a review? O.K

Your stories all have things in common. They are well written, easy to read, break new ground and, amusingly, have well placed hooks for sequels. To which one must add SO FAR! (would you buy a book because of a review of one chapter?) With that obvious cavil this story is part of a continuous line of improvement so please keep it up.

Does fan-fiction not have a system - as you-tube - telling you of the number of hits? And if not, why not? (The site depends on its authors so you should have some say: and on the same topic, an awful number complain about various aspects of the text editor...)
scifigeekgirl chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
Wow - the Time War! Very ambitious and well done.
Obscure Soul chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Wow. I love Joshua's character [
scifigeekgirl chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
As always, your story is unique and creative! Chapt. 3 was my favorite and really hooks you into the story.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
oh no - so both Rose and Josh are gone; was she gone when the Doctor first came to that universe? got myself confused - but either way, good story.