Reviews for now i understand that some things take so long
safeandsound13 chapter 1 . 2/3
that was perfect! ! ! i feel like you really captured their personalities and their relationship and ive been smiling for like two hours nowww
my best enemy chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
this was totally adorable and lovely and bittersweet! thank you for sharing! favorited :)
Lovewriting12345 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I loved this story! Great job! You really captured all the characters well :)
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was really good, I loved the progression.
Unfortunate Fates chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow wow wow wow. Words can not describe how much I loved this. Your voices for both characters, particularly Puck, were absolutely pitch perfect. Not sure how you could possibly hate this, because it's fantastic.
catmk chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I just found this and oh my god.. I loved it. You're giving me a lot of Quick feelings

Thanks for writing this.
kalyn19 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Aww! This felt so... real! Quinn was bordering on being superbitchy but that's who she's claiming herself to be so...

I loved this. And I think you don't make much Puck/Quinn, so thank you for writing this! It was so wonderful!

I'm running out of adjectives, sorry.

Anyway, enjoyed this a lot!
lilli kitty chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I just came across this fic and it's adorable and I love it! I'm waiting for them to renunite later this season... They better.
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
So I love this, um, too much. I want to marry it and have little mullet-rock retarded babies with it I love it so much. I have opinions that they should be playing Mario instead of Halo, but it was published before that episode, so you had no way of knowing. And that's literally the only complaint I have. I think this is my canon now, if that's okay with you.
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Fucking amazing. You get them so well, and you need to write more for PQ, like... now. :) Cause they're my OTP and basically nothing gets written for them really, so you kinda rocked with this one.

yeah, that might not have made any sense. but, you know, i'm just saying: awesome times a thousand. favoriting, subscribing.
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I've always loved your writing style and this fic is no exception. I love the way you characterized Puck and Quinn - the mean streak and flaws in both of them, and the vulnerability and tenderness, too. Amazing work, as always :))
Little Lushy Lion chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow! That was SO entertaining! I LOVE your voices for them, it's both perfect and hilarious. ;)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I absolutely love this character study! Quinn unashamed of her jagged edges and the way Puck respects her as a delightful little bitch when she wants to be! Awesomeee- way to keep them both in character yet still find an adorable relationship in there!
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh, fic, where have you been my whole life? This is astonishing. I laughed so many times I lost track and the characters were so spot on it was ridiculous. WHY did we not get this shit in canon? Fucking murphy. PLEASE WRITE MORE PQ.
emilyforprez chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
i'm going to have to thank howlsatthemoon. we were talking on facebook and she suddenly comes up with, "have you read this fic?" of course i hadn't. i don't read PQ fics. i write them, sure, but i don't read them. i don't have much time for reading fics, which is sad, because i used to love doing that. well, i did look this up, because she has a great taste in stories and i was feeling a little deprived of PQ.

all i have to say is... wow. just absolutely... wow. there's something about this - the sarcastic tone, the characterization, the total PQ-ness - that makes it special. i don't even have any constructive criticism, because there is nothing bad about this fic. no joke. it is probably the most perfect piece ever written for PQ and i sincerely thank you. my OTP doesn't get a whole lot of writers for it, but now that i see this, i think it's because you've scared them off.

i loved that puck irritates quinn and attracts her all at once, because it totally makes sense. i love that he can be sweet but in a delinquent fashion (stealing her clothes) and how even when he is being unbearably sweet, he curses like a sailor to make up for it, and she lets him because she knows that it's the best way he can be caring.

they're so alike, puck and quinn, and you brought this wonderfully into this fic. the way they both get angry when their worried, or how, like you wrote, the view the world in the same way. their nonchalance, their outlooks, it was all perfect. it clicked. i totally got the feeling that this could've happened when quinn moved in with puck.

you captured puck's home life awesomely as well. i've always imagined him living in a small house, eating takeout, his mom a little loony and bitter and his sister absolutely crazy. you created this whole other world for us, a world that exists in the show but also not, and you made it fit as if we've been looking at it all along.

there were lines in this story that were beautiful (the lines about him holding her hand, his guitar-playing, kissing her head as they "snuggled") and then there were lines that were hilarious, which are too many to articulate. this story had the perfect dose of sad, sarcastic, happy, angst, and, of course, hilarity.

i really thank you for this story. it was a pleasure to read the first time around, and an even bigger pleasure the second and third time.