Reviews for Every Day and Every Night
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Awesome one-shot!:)
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very sweet, I was wondering about how they don't talk about Zach anymore. I keep hoping they'll have him guest-star in a new ep where someone (hopefully Hodgins) visits him again and catches him up on everything. So sad, with Hodgins' morning routine.
amimy chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very very nice. I like it.
And i'm glad to see that there's still someone writing about Zack, because I was afraid that everyone would forget him (sorry for my bad English, i usually don't speak it.). And he's still my favourtie character, so I really like stories about him.
I actually don't like slash much, so I didn't look for it, but i liked the fanfic a lot. I mean, you write very well, and the end is incredible. And please, never stop writing Zangst because I love it. (right now I'm reading all your fanfics :D )
cwgirlup chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
So much love for this! Let me just gather my thoughts here

1. You wrote me slash! And dedicated it to me! I love you :)

2. Hodgins needs to visit Zack. He's hurting them both by staying away.

3. The last two lines are just...WHOA. You pack so much meaning into a few words.

4. You know that I will totally read anything you write, but I have to say I am interested in the dark/creepy/evil/scary thing. You write Zangst better than anyone, so I bet it would rock.