Reviews for A Pound of Flesh
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
'She was Isabella Swan, and she was about to kick some ass.' - Go Nana Boo for knocking some sense into her and telling her to get off her pathetic sobbing ass and go get her man!

"What I would have preferred, Bella, was for me to have gone down to the lobby with your pussy juice still all over my face and fingers, and made him smell that shit just so he knew who you belonged to!" - *fans self* I think I need a cigarette after hearing that!

And now I'm bawling like a baby! How the hell do you do that?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 31 . 11/21/2013
Okay, what the fuck is so URGENT that Peter would need to be there! *shakes fists*
BloodyLolitaGrrl chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You definitely deserve the thousands of reviews this story has received. Amazing!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 29 . 11/18/2013
Talk about cockblocking, Black! *shakes head*
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
"I kinda like this Ernie dude." - *giggle snorts* Gotta love Emmett!

'Cullen was such a sexual creature that it was impossible for Isabella not to become the same. And she liked it. A lot.' - This is true and I understand it completely. With all the men of my past there has only been one that I felt "safe" enough to allow myself to do things I wouldn't have done with others. It's a very freeing experience and I wish all women could feel it at some point in their lives.:) You captured it perfectly.
Aces17 chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
I knew it was coming and it still made me cry haha
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 11/14/2013
I want to thank PAW, too! *fist pump*
miho33 chapter 38 . 11/14/2013
FUCKING FINALLY.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
*swoon* Yeah, I think I need a valium, too.:0
Riam chapter 47 . 11/9/2013
I finished APOF some time a go and it is somehow still in my head. Such a wonderfull , moving story. Your caracters have such depth, the plottwists are so unexpected ... I loved it.
spidermonkey321 chapter 47 . 11/10/2013
Loved the story. A little longer than I am used to but you kept it coherent and entertaining. I would love an outtake that would show their pregnancy time. To see Edward become a dad and truly embrace the concept of family. Think about it? ;)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Did I miss something? When did the wedding take place?

I know, I know, stupid question condisdering PAW is in Isabella's living room and it's midnight! But I just had to ask.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
'I am not wet. I am not wet…' - Well hell...I AM!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
AAAWWWWWWWW!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
"If you prick us, do we not bleed?" - See...you taught me something new. I had always been familiar with that quote, but never knew it was from "The Merchant of Venice". You did good, Teach!;)
21,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »