Reviews for A Pound of Flesh
kdpc chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Hey my beautiful girl. I was just checking to see how your reviews were doing and OMG I never left a review. Smack my hand. Haha. I could of sworn I did but the last few days have been crazy so I guess I thought I did but didn't.

You are brilliant! I love this story in third person and you write it beautifully.

Loved their first meeting. Haha. I love a strong put Edward in his place Bella. Hehe.

School starts tomorrow so I will try and get on chat tomorrow sometime to say hello.

I miss you! Life is crazy right now it seems for all of us.

Fantastic chapter, love!
ROBSESSED43 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Wow, this chapter was amazing! I l absolutely LOVE this Bella and Edward!
ROBSESSED43 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Great chapter! :)
ChocolateLover82 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Now that's a 1ยบ meeting you can't forget, go Bella! let the pissing games begin :P I really thought SHE was gonna kill HIM, lol.

At first I thought Bella was doing this to honor her father and nothing more, but her love for teaching and to help others it's so strong, she really sees more than meets the eye in these guys and sees real potential. She's doing a great job and her father would be so proud and it is understandable that the rest of her family and friends don't see this, I mean she is teaching inmates, but they don't see the faces of those inmates qhen they accomplish something, and it was hard for Bella to explain, you really had to be there.

So, there really is much more to Edward than meets the eye, how did he get to live outside the law even with a caring family (or so it seems)?

Will they remember each other? 'cause when they do, the pull will be even stronger I'm guessing since that was sucha a strong experience in their lives.

Loved it, and can't wait to see just what the hell will Edward do next chapter, 'cause he's not gonna stay still through another class.
Chelle1908 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
! can't wait for the next chapter. should b good! :) i love your stories.
gbasjw chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Oh he'll definitely be back. The question is - how hateful will he be this time around? I have a feeling there are going to be a number of sparring matches between these two. Should be interesting...
userunknown123 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Go Bella! First standing calling her class to order even though they were about to fight...and then standing up to Edward. I guess they obviously dont recognize each other..and that would make sense since it has been so many years. But I wonder when/how they will figure it out...

Cant wait for your next update!

Thank you!
userunknown123 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Great job! I cant wait for E&B to meet...I wonder if they will recognize each other at all...or maybe E will recognize her since she was not all there at the time that he saved her...

Only time will tell...looking forward to the next chapter!
Krystalwinds1990 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
all i can say is woe. i knew i would love this story right after reading the first chapter. and i was right. i can't wait to read more! :)
userunknown123 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Great job! Punk assward is indeed hot!
userunknown123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
WOW! Great start! Very intense! I like that although Charlie Swan is a Senator..he is still able to link back to his ghetto roots! Off to read the next chapter...
shpwhitney chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Really great chapter. I swear, this story just pulls me in more and more. I, like everyone else, was so waiting for their explosive introduction, and you did not disappoint. I was expecting the attitude from Edward, but the fire from Bella was a welcomed surprise! I can't wait to see what happens from this point on :)
laraspain chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
woa! that scene was sooo well written and so hot and they didn't touch each other on porpouse! This sure looks prommising! great job!
JeNnNn chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
hmmm...debt. thats an interesting one.

jenn
JeNnNn chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
aww emmett sounds really sweet. as does sam :D

"the thought of peaches, chocolate hair and blue dresses, never failed to send him into a relaxed, dreamless sleep."

ORLY? ;)

hehe

jenn
21,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,360 1,367 1,368 1,369 1370 1,371 1,372 1,373 1,380 .. Last Next »