Reviews for A Pound of Flesh
RobsYorkshireGirl chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Thank goodness you didn't have them all "gooey-eyed" over each other from the word go! I've very much enjoyed this latest chapter. Thank you.
Canyaceme chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Thoroughly enjoying this story. Emmett and Edward inmates! That's fresh, funny and not the usual. I'm assuming Edward is the boy that pulled Bella away when her father was attacked. Looking forward to seeing how she comes to find that out if, in fact, it was him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
oh no a week is far too long to wait for another update...ha..only cos i'm such a greedy bitch!lol!it was great that they've finally met..heated as it was! it's gonna be interesting to see how things go in the next class! i think that maybe he will come back but there will be tension in the air and i'd love to see what associations he had for his word! excellent chapter yet again..and of course no surprises their! awesome writing and excellent chapter length!
RockstarLovesMusic chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
holy shit edward is so hot lol plez update again soon love this story. was edward the same age as bella when he saved her when she was 9?

ducez:)
csioo1 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
i am love love loving this story and they finally met,yayyy even though it was a really tense encounter. But hey i'm sure there's going to be plenty more and there's no doubt in my mind this fic is going to be slow burn coz they have to break through eachothers armour and damn that's going to take a long ass time. I sooo look forward to your next update.
crunchinn x ice chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
I love the asshole Edward. It just makes him even sexier. Can't wait for next week. Really loving this story.
albadolores chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
omfg don;t let me like this batgirl, write next chapter ,,pronto pleaseee.
mommymac0508 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
So good oh so good I loved it update soon I will be

Waiting happily
sljones73 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Whoa...great chapter. Edward is a real prick but nothing Bella cant handle. The chemistry btwn them is hot! Loved it!
FFpassion chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
wow loved feisty Bella, she was so brave & strong to react like that to Smartarseward, he didn't know what to make of her. Excellent, loved the energy they have with one another.

I'm just wondering is their whole relationship going to be based in the 1hr class they have together? I'm interested in seeing how your story will develop. I would love to be in that class room lol

love

Irene

xx

P.S. love Emmett :D
albadolores chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
i can't waith for this two to meet, see the fire in your words lol
lynsrob chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Wow, just like with Help Wanted you have me totally hooked and wishing you could post like every other day. I know the wait will be worth it, but the wait will be hell. Love the story and the charactrs.
albadolores chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
wwwoooowww , batgirl, it is a good start omfg, very original ..i mean in twilight world, lol ,,okay going to the next chapter.
joss859 chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
She can stand up for herself, thats great! And the two of them are feeling intense lust? Now that has potential! LOL!
PBJilly chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
That is an interesting word he left on his booklet. Is he thinking "debt to society"? Probably not! I loved the confrontation but like Bella I would be scared shitless! I can see why this would be a slow burn as it will be a long time before anyone makes any inroads with Cullen. Bella was tough and I really loved that part.
21,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,364 1,371 1,372 1,373 1374 1,375 1,376 1,377 1,384 .. Last Next »