Reviews for A Pound of Flesh
Dyly chapter 47 . 1/9
Wow! Amazing story unfortunately found through the reportable offense community. I dont know why this story is mentioned there so please be sure that it will not be deleted!
Divergentpjohpt chapter 47 . 1/8
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I loved it! Fantastic job.
Fallen.so.Far chapter 47 . 1/9
Jaxon 22,

Thank you so very much for writing this beautiful story. It is hands down the best story I've read in awhile and I'm thankful I came across it. As an avid Twilight fan, I've read many fanfiction stories that I've read a lot of them more than once. However, I generally avoid the ones that are generally more than 300,000 words simply because I can get impatient with longer stories. I'm really glad I didn't with this story. It truly was beautifully written and I can't wait to see what other works you've published on your page. Thank you!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 1/8
I was so afraid that Newton would do something to interfere with Cullen getting out.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 1/6
I still think there is something fishy about Peter.
Lilipopperpj chapter 26 . 1/3
LOVED IT! EEEEEE! BEST LEMON EVER SOOO WORTH THE WAIT!
PJHP46 chapter 18 . 1/1
Honestly I thought the UST should've been 5, but I loved it either way.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 1/1
Interesting interaction between Peter and Jasper.
kalizivis chapter 47 . 1/1
Holy Cow Batman! That was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/29/2013
I know this story is old but I still love it i mean I have read it like ten times and my favorite chapters a hundred times. If I was u I would take this story off change the names so it wouldn't be like twilight and try to get a publisher to publish it cause u really are a amazing writer.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I really enjoyed that chapter. I've never cared much for Shakesphere, but my youngest daughter really loves his works. It's nice to get some interpretation of his works.
Angelmagnet chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
Who made that rule - slow burn?
LucyLovesForever chapter 46 . 12/27/2013
I love Angryward... I have to admit at first I didn't really like him but now... Can I have two? :D
SiriuslyPink chapter 45 . 12/26/2013
No I don't want to know more about Vanessa and Jacob. I hate them in this fic. This entire mess is their fault, yet it's Edward taking the blame. Going to jail? Getting shot? Ugh.
SiriuslyPink chapter 44 . 12/26/2013
I don't like Jacob. Everyone's right; he's a bad influence. He needs to stop dragging Edward into the dangerous shit he's in. And about that debt with the coke. Isn't that enough?
21,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »