Reviews for Deadly Whispers
hippie starr chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Aww man why didn't I pay attention to the last update date. :/ I hope you find your muse and update soon.

Bella's story was sad - by extension I guess your story is sad as well. My condolences.

What on earth was Carmen thinking cheating on Edward? Edwards childhood sounds sad. I guess in light of that and Carmen's cheating it's fortunate that he only attempted to have a relationship with Lauren afterwards rather than turning into a manwhore trying to prove his masculinity.

Kids can be so cruel and sadly so can some adults.

Mrs. Cope's kids are a piece of work. Greedy things want nothing to do with their mother and her husband but are quick to stick their hands out. Nothing like an inheritance to bring out long lost relatives. What a mess.
hippie starr chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I just read the original o/s and was thrilled to see it was expanded.

I so love Bella having the upper hand by knowing the language without anyone else knowing that. That can come in handy. I've been able to use that to my advantage on more than one occasion love it!
Dani-1811 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Great story can't wait for more
sonia chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Cool Story
tookeeluv chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Oh yea, completely enchanted with this story... What you've written so far is great. There aren't to many A/H stories that I've read that I've actally liked, this is one I like. Once your writers block goes out the window, I'm sure to enjoy this story to its end. :) Much luck to you...
Sharon chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Very good writing, you have come a long way!
winniecookie chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
don't put so much pressure on yourself! this is supposed to be fun! good chapter, and I'm sure the rest will be too.
Amieforshort chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Ahhh, spooning with Edward sounds like an awesome place to be. I look forward to reading more, and finding out who the peeper is. Thanks for sharing.
nitsuAPJ chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Going from sad to nerve wracking and scary then to beautiful. *sigh* Don't worry too much about timing of your updates. I think we'd all would rather your chapters be up to your normal standard than pumped out quickly and not be as good. I'll wait, patiently m'dear. :D

Love your words sweetie,

ToErrIsHuman chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
I'm so happy that you updated and you don't have to worry, i'm here for the long haul.

Great chapter! I wouldn't mind snuggling up to Edward, myself. :)
DICATAKADD chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Great to see an update!

Let's hope edward is what he appears to be...
cjaime run chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Nice of him to sleep with her like that.
EnidBarb chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
can't wait for more
Besotted chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So, why exactly are you intimidated? lol I thought you did a good job with this chapter. I don't see it lacking detail; instead, you cut to the chase, so to speak. Too many writers get bogged down in details, I think you did a very good job of simply setting the scene. I'll be honest, I haven't read many stories where Bella is a mother, and definitely not any where she is a mother to Jacob's child, but it just so happens I'm spinning a tale of my own where she is in fact just that, lol. I'm interested in reading further to see where you take this!
ToErrIsHuman chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Poor Bella, and poor you. I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

I notice its been a while since you last update, are you planing anoter anytime soon?

Thanks for sharing.