Reviews for A Magical Childhood
SortingHat chapter 7 . 7h
I call bollocks on that claim! I think you enjoyed it tremendously and love to write out torture scenes. Sick minds are like birds of a feather that flock together. I mostly skip the torture or abuse scenes as they serve no purpose for me.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 8h
If your wondering why you are not getting more reviews it's likely you don't have proper tags. Having proper tags make it show up on search engines too. has a REALLY crappy search engine and sometimes things show up and they don't and if they do it's really old fanfics.

Google is now that way too with a lot of AI changes which are NOT beneficial. They claim it is but only on the business side of things which all rely on smartphone users only because most of htem are not going to read a fanfic like this on that they will shop and chat instead.

Reading a fanfic like this will be ugly on a smartphone tiny screen with tiny keys and typing one is even worse.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8h
Should've had one of the goblins come to check on Harry's well being either in the Dursley's or at the cottage to see how Harry is keeping up.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11h
I agree with the review of that person who said Dumbledore doesn't deserve his position but JK Rowling is a huge libtard and like most of them if it's their own kind doing a bad thing it's for the *greater good* but if a neutral or anybody opposite of them does the slightest bit of fraud all hell is released!

It's really one sided in the HP world making Slytherins looking like evil Republicans who want to stick to tradition while Gryffindors are free for all and anything goes which if they do a crime the get a slap in the wrist if that.

Not right not right at all.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11h
My review is warnings for abuse/torture is needed.
Lady Laran chapter 11 . 3/25
Oh this was utterly amazing and heart-warming. I enjoyed this so much!
StardustOwl chapter 11 . 3/16
This was wonderful! I especially loved the idea of Harry being friends with loads of snakes!
little-semanggi chapter 11 . 3/3
Nice story! Even if the beginning were a bit dark, it was really fluff and sweet xD
sexy Seren chapter 11 . 2/27
Make a sequel
sexy Seren chapter 2 . 2/27
Interesting
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 2/13
I also like your smirky, helpful Griphook and how the goblins and house elves are referred to as men and how they conduct business.
Love2read23 chapter 11 . 2/13
Great story. So dad that Harry was abused so. His magic rescuing him is amazing. I love that Sirius finds hi way to the cottage so quickly. I like the little bit of Severus that we've seen. More please? Thank you for writing.
Millie chapter 7 . 2/2
about Remus' treasured photo. Lily could not have been 'heavily pregnant'. Harry was born 7-31, At Christmas Lily would have been at max, 2 months along. Not showing yet. Good story, love how the elves are having to run to keep up with Harry.
tabala chapter 11 . 1/23
Are we gonna get our sequel? I would like him in Slytherin, but a prank loving jokester Slytherin. He should definately be frients with Luna.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/19
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea