Reviews for A Magical Childhood
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 11 . 4/19
I would like sequel from where this one is ending love my harry Sirius
epain chapter 7 . 4/2
The law that registered werewolves had to declare their adresses to the ministry seemed reasonable enough to me but the law about owning property was pure discrimination of werewolves.
Monster King chapter 11 . 3/7
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Madkatt chapter 1 . 2/25
I Still hold out hope for a sequel to this lovely fic :)
escapistictendencies chapter 11 . 2/8
too fast
Kat A. Coop chapter 11 . 2/7
This was a fantastic read! Excellent job!
I'd say make a Wolfstar... and jump to Harry starting Hogwarts... and put him in Slytherin...

I'm not too into Hermione and Ron as friends for Harry; Hermione's a know it all, and Ron's a jealous prat. He's jealous of anybody and everybody that has more than he does, not realizing all that he does have.

Not sure if Draco would be a good friend or not, considering what Harry went through...?
"This place stinks of wet dog!"

Gee, I wonder why? LOL!

Very nice chapter!
demoness of music chapter 11 . 1/24
AWWW! I loved this! It was adorable!
PoseidonPrince chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
this is good and works well
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
Suggestions... Remus and Sirius be mates, Harry sorted into Slytherin. If Draco Malfoy appears, please don't make him a jerk to Harry.
ErRose chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
I would just like to take a moment to commend you for appropriate usage of tenses of "lay" and "lie." Very unusual. Well done! Also, very much enjoying the story.
Lord of the Pit chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
Wow. I am looking forward to the future installments of this story. So far it has been extremely well written. Keep up the good work.
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 11 . 8/23/2017
Interesting nice story hope to read the sequel as to answer your question maybe a skip to where harry starts hogwarts, either pretty close friends like brother to each other or lover which ever is fine by me :3 As for which house hulepuff would be interesting.
Soccerlover17 chapter 11 . 8/19/2017