Reviews for A Magical Childhood
Guest chapter 11 . 15h
Suggestions... Remus and Sirius be mates, Harry sorted into Slytherin. If Draco Malfoy appears, please don't make him a jerk to Harry.
ErRose chapter 8 . 9/7
I would just like to take a moment to commend you for appropriate usage of tenses of "lay" and "lie." Very unusual. Well done! Also, very much enjoying the story.
Lord of the Pit chapter 11 . 9/5
Wow. I am looking forward to the future installments of this story. So far it has been extremely well written. Keep up the good work.
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 11 . 8/23
Interesting nice story hope to read the sequel as to answer your question maybe a skip to where harry starts hogwarts, either pretty close friends like brother to each other or lover which ever is fine by me :3 As for which house hulepuff would be interesting.
Soccerlover17 chapter 11 . 8/19
Update please!
MimiTaylor chapter 11 . 8/18
Oh what a sweet story!
I would really like to see Harry start Hogwarts. Sirius and Remus are (and should remain) best friends/brothers. I think Harry has had to learn a lot of slytherin style sneaky tricks to live this long and will probably be an example of the best that house can be.
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 7/13
Aawww
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/12
Aaawww
Omg I love this story so much! And little Harry with Sirius just fills my heart with warmth!
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 11 . 7/7
nice ending or should i say great beginnings
loved it
ProfessorPedant chapter 11 . 7/3
Sweet little story. Wasn't Winky Crouch's elf in canon? Didn't you make Kingsley Minister earlier so that He would be Moody's boss, rather than the other way around as you say in this chapter, or did I misread?

Will check out your other work.
RizGriz chapter 11 . 6/25
Thank you for this wonderful story! I loved reading all of it and I really loved how you portrayed Harry on this. He is the perfect picture of a recovering child... Thank you for writing this!
I love it. Awesome ending!
Is that the end of the story after chapter 11? Or will you add more chapters to it?