Reviews for A Magical Childhood
DiagonAli chapter 11 . 20h
really lovely story
Apprentice Tom chapter 11 . 5/13
Nice story. thanks for sharing with the world.
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/23
there's no point reading this anymore when all the main fault that lies with DUMBLEDORE as harry's self appointed guardian ended with him getting away WITH ZERO REPERCUSSIONS. what kind of shitty institution is this
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/23
you cannot tell me dumblebitch got off scoot free from ALL THAT ABUSE AND ALSO NOBODY EVER PICKED UP ON IT AND CALLED THE AUTHORITIES AND HAD DUMBLES OBLIVATE THEM?! this bitch needs to be fired from all of his positions SINCE HE FORCEFULLY DID NOT FOLLOW JAMES AND LILY'S WILLS AND PUT HARRY ON THE DOORSTEPS OF A FUCKING HOUSE IN NOVEMBER
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/23
the dursleys going for life imprisonment is the best thing ever after sticking dumblebitch and snape into azkaban for life

yeah everything the dursleys did only compounds their crime. and ppl like the malfoys would only hate muggles more since their only knowledge would be shits like dumblebitch gave harry to horrible muggles who killed him.
bibliopuff chapter 6 . 4/14
ah i almost cried that was beautiful
This is a wonderful story . Considering it is now twelve years old , maybe you would write the sequel . I'm disabled and I love to read good stories .
Lady Rosalune chapter 11 . 2/15
This was sweet and heartbreaking but had a happy ending. All in all, a very good read. And well done with your usage of the goblins. Like many elements of the original books, the goblins were grossly oversimplified and the implications of their role were never explored.
hdres chapter 8 . 2/12
Lovely story. I really like how you are building Harry and Sirius’s relationship. Thank you for sharing your story
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 11 . 1/19
Right after and as Severus a part
mcepl chapter 11 . 12/10/2021
He needs some children friends, it feels always creepy to me when Harry lives long time just with Sirius. I don't care whom: Weasleys, Luna, randomly appearing Hermione, random Muggleborn, but everybody needs somebody.
a.vago chapter 11 . 12/1/2021
Great and wonderful story!
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 7 . 10/26/2021
I liked it. I’m getting very fond of all these characters, and want to know some of the day to day on their roads to healing. Nice slice of life.
Keikokin chapter 11 . 9/11/2021
I would love to at least see an epilogue of how much it changed Harry. Otherwise Harry being sorted in Slytherin please but even if you take it to him getting on the express? This is so good so far!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 9 . 9/6/2021
Why do some fics insist on crediting the Wolfsbane Potion invention to Severus Snape? It was invented by Damocles Belby.
Severus Snape’s only known inventions are actually spells like muffliato and sectumsempra. He made improvements to potions, but no known potion inventions.