Reviews for A Magical Childhood
H chapter 11 . 10/20
Glad Harry got out and reunited with people who love him. Well written. Thank you.
fantasystar78 chapter 5 . 10/19
This is a creative story and well-written. Don’t let reviewers get you down!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 11 . 10/16
There are a few years to cover before Hogwarts that would be so interesting. No slash please. I like their rich friendships.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 8 . 10/16
That situation would be so difficult for me. Poor Sirius for having to do all that but I like the allies you gave him.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 6 . 10/16
Good answer, Sirius!
StormyFireDragon chapter 9 . 10/6
Hahaha. Hahaha. I loved the last part lol
StormyFireDragon chapter 6 . 10/6
I'm a bit confused. You started with Cobbler and Dizzy. Did you change it to Winky or is there 3 house elves now
alamarang chapter 11 . 9/9
Sequel please! With Harry sorted in Slytherin perhaps? ;) Thanks for writing and sharing a great story!
criertuckyahoo.com chapter 11 . 8/30
I really enjoyed this!
jmw03u chapter 11 . 8/21
Love it!
This is really mean! How could u stop writing! I'm disappointed... I wanna know what happens next! Mnghhgh!
Potterfan chapter 2 . 8/15
Good plot so far!
Such a sweet, wonderful story!
IHufflepuff chapter 9 . 4/13
I really liked your story 'Perception is everything', but I didn't like this one so much. Not telling Remus for months that Harry is alive is just cruel. Especially under the aspect that Sirius never blamed Remus for believing him guilty.
so perfect it hurts chapter 11 . 2/24
This is a sweet story. I'd love to see what happened to the rest of the Dursleys. Thanks for taking the time to write!