Reviews for A Magical Childhood
Cztelnik chapter 11 . 4h
It was a good short fic.
Izzieluv chapter 6 . 6/9
CRYING!
Izzieluv chapter 3 . 6/9
Loving the inheritance magic. Interesting addition!
Izzieluv chapter 1 . 6/9
Harry raised by House elves? I think YES!
Marshman101 chapter 11 . 5/31
Wow the ending scared me I thought he was dead am glad he is not
Leigh chapter 11 . 5/16
i enjoyed this story very much, I enjoy reading stories like this one. young Harry was very cute and I love the friendship between the two remaining true marauders. I love the sound of Jasmine cottage, sounds like a nice place for Harry to grow up. I will look forward to reading more from you.
Hmpf! How dares you be calling Cobbler a MAN?! Cobbler is beings a house-elf, and is beings very proud of it!
Yes! House elves are freaking AWESOME!
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 4/18
Cute and sweet! :)
Shunters chapter 11 . 4/8
I would love to see a sequel of this. It so good! Very original as well. It would be cool if the first chapter of the sequel was like people's reactions to the fact that the 'Saviour of the Wizarding World Lives' & was rescued by Sirius. The rest of it should be at Hogwarts, & maybe Lupin works there from the start? (If that would work). Idk. But I think it would be cute if it was Sirius/Lupin & Harry starts calling them both 'Dad'.
Anyway, great work, love your stories!
TRIC4R chapter 6 . 3/28
Loving the story
mackiechandler chapter 11 . 3/25
I want Snape by all means. I vote for Harry breaking the Ministry's little crabbed disgusting hearts by asking them why they didn't let him stay with anyone but the Dursleys
mackiechandler chapter 9 . 3/25
Wonderful line about wet dog
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 3/25
This is not only sweet but believable. Magic just might do that
Honestly don't you two read chapter 11 . 3/17
Sweet :-) a little confusing with moody being called Al though :-p short but fun enough