Reviews for Double Take
penny.robinette.90 chapter 7 . 5/25
I just found this story. Can't wait to read more. Hope that you will continue with it soon!
Pamba chapter 7 . 2/4/2017
I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see how these women work out their issues and get back together.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
OK. To not finish this is to inflict cruel and unusual punishment on everyone who reads it.
This is so good. And perfectly written. *sigh* l wish there was a happily ever after at the end.
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
On my knees begging here :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
Dangnabbit :(. Hells, bells and buckets. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez finish this :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Bumpy ride! I hope you provided seat belts :)
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
So if l begged for more every chapter...
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
This is going to be gut wrenching isn't it? And Dang it's not finished :(
Of enough people ask for an end to this, would you consider it? I'm hoping, really really really hoping that you will.
brinda Andrews chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Loved this story. Hope you follow it with sequel. Can't stand being left hanging. ;-)
jjcrimminds chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Once again, I hope you finish this! It's so sad but so interesting! Awesome fic!
VSAngel22 chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
This story keeps drawing me in more and more ! Keep up the awesome writing :) you have a great imagination.
VSAngel22 chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
I'm enjoying this story so far. Well done ! I find this very intriguing and its Jemily so that makes it amazing anyways. Keep up the great writing. :)
Amy chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Great work. Anyone who has ever been in a relationship that was that intense can totally relate. Well, I can at least, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who can relate. If I can read something and feel the feelings intended by the writer, I know it has to be great work. I don't want to JUST READ something, I want to FEEL what I'm reading. If it evokes emotion from me, I love it, and become invested in what I'm reading. I write this type of fiction on a different site, and I can only hope that I do this well at my own writing. So keep up the great work!
SpencerAyden2013 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
You need to continue to write in this one.
TJ72 chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Just read it and love it. Thanks for writing it.