Reviews for Rising Knights
Coolmon54 chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
I sense a little bit of McGiva here... That is one combination that I don't understand but it doesn't really matter. Anyway off to the uh continuation of reading... land?
Coolmon54 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Poor Ziva, hopefully she doesn't remain sad for the rest of this...
Dreamer22 chapter 40 . 3/31/2011
okay but really Gibbs and Laurie's first kiss is when her dad marries them. and why would Tims real parents end up where the fake ones were in Hawaii? a lot of this isn't making ANY sense with what you have already written in this series
Dreamer22 chapter 39 . 3/31/2011
this is more how I expected the team to react when Tims parents die in the other story
Dreamer22 chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
so many thought are going through my head about the McGee's right now. When, in the other story the McGee's are killed, Tim Sarah, and Tony seem honestly upset about it, maybe not as upset as most people are after losing a parent, but it was mentioned that Tony got to know them, and liked them. I don't see that happening if this is what their parents are really like. I know there is more to come and that they might not have anything to do with the kids death, but still, they aren't really the same characters.
Shelbylou chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Hey hey, I'm just reading this again and OMG! I'm crying again at Ducky passing away!

I've also just realised how rude I've been by not reviewing (I'm a horrible, horrible person and will gibbs smack myself right away...Yeouch!)

I love this series and can see why Donna strummed her fingers for updates. It just draws you in!

Sending catnip and treats your way for a brill story!
DS2010 chapter 41 . 9/27/2010
Thank you for the story. I particularly lvoed this chapters end.
Meilea2010 chapter 41 . 9/27/2010
That has been one fantastic and fascinating story. Kind of sad too, what with Duckky's death. But looking forward to more.
alix33 chapter 41 . 9/27/2010
"Maggie gets an almost feral gleam in her eyes and Gibbs can see that Tim gets part of his intensity from the woman in front of him." - YOU GO, Maggie!

"Tim blinks and then a small grin starts spreading over his face. He nods and tells Gibbs that he'll be raiding his fridge and pantry for the ingredients he'll need. The rest of the team had followed and they watch as Tim quickly finds a food processor that Gibbs had forgotten about over the years and then puts some oil and lemon and an egg as well as salt and other ingredients into it. Abby pipes up, "You know, if Ducky were here he'd be right beside him, asking him what he's doing and why he's using a food processor. He was always curious about things like that. Why I used Major Mass Spec for this or how we knew which computer program to isolate that." - Yay! for Tim (and dear, departed and much lamented Ducky).

"Jack hands his son a small leather bound book. Gibbs looks through a few pages, smiling as he does so. He then stands up and asks for silence. He looks around the table, at the family gathered around it and smiles at his them; especially at Tony, Tim, Ziva, Abby and Jimmy…his own special group of Knights. He hesitates a moment, then looks at Jonathon McGee. The other man nods his approval and Gibbs takes a deep breath. He'd asked John's opinion about what he is going to do as soon as Jack and Mike had found the book now in Gibbs hands. Gibbs puts a hand on Tim's shoulder as he places the journal in front of the younger man. "A true writer never stops writing Tim. Ducky never did and he wouldn't want you to either. These are his stories and one day, I'd like you to edit and publish them. If you notice we're all in there; from the day he joined us at NCIS to the day Vance finally beat him at checkers…" Vance cuts in with, "The old man cheated…I know he did; I just couldn't prove it." - AW!

"Before he can even knock on the door from far across the clouds a female voice calls out, "Donald…did you die wearing clean underwear?" "Yes Mother!" - AW!

"He knocks quickly before she can get too much closer. The door opens and Shannon Gibbs smiles at her husband's best friend. "Welcome Dr. Mallard." "Oh please my dear, won't you call me Ducky?" - AW!
alix33 chapter 40 . 9/20/2010
"he focuses first on the sounds in his own house. Two freight trains are fighting each other for dominance in the living room. Yep he can definitely distinguish Mike's snoring from his dad's." - Hehehe.

"You got a solid team under ya; use them skills that are there. Especially that McGee and his computer savvy. He'll prolly be director one day." "Yeah, wouldn't surprise me Mike…wouldn't surprise me at all." - Yay! for Timmy if that turns out to be true.
IMSLES chapter 40 . 9/19/2010
I love how Gibbs and Jack are getting along surprisingly so! Next chapter might be a little rough, but I'm sure full of loving memories!

~~Sue
Arrialee chapter 39 . 9/6/2010
i love your story it has made me cry so much in the last day i really do like it though
Velossian chapter 37 . 9/6/2010
love this story and the NCIS Show has always been a familly and I think that it is fantastic that both NCIS have met up and
alix33 chapter 39 . 9/6/2010
"but he knows that he cant go on not physically anyway;" - "can't go on".

"What we see as truth is perception and you have a remarkable sense of it…but not even you are infallible. Ducky strikes me as the same kind of man that you are…he wouldn't want you knowing he was sick…you worry enough about the team the way it is. It's second nature to you…the team is your family now." "Yeah…" She gives him a gentle smack to the back of the head." - AW!

"Gibbs blinks as he realizes just what he's done…run away, yet again from the ones who need him the most. Not just his team but his family…his life." - AW! I am not going to be angry at el jefe for that, and I do not think he should be angry at himself either.

"Callen is supporting Hetty as she walks up and says a soft farewell. Callen can't hear all of what she says but imagines most of what she's saying is either a Gaelic or Scottish prayer for her friend." - AW!

"Sarah just grips Abby's hands as she cries silent tears for the man who loved to tell stories to those who took the time to listen. As for Abby she lets her tears run freely and then places a Tam O'Shanter in the coffin next to her friend's pillow." - AW!

"Tim sidles up to the casket and softly touches the folded hands. "I don't know when, but I will put your desk to good use again Ducky…if nothing else as one storyteller to another." - AW!

"Gibbs comes up and just stares down at the beloved familiar features. Two hands, one from Tony the other from Tim, appear on Gibbs' shoulders. "Take care of my girls for me. Make sure you tell Kelly plenty of bedtime stories." Gibbs then looks up and stares blindly at the ceiling. "Shannon, don't let him get carried away with his stories either." There are some soft chuckles from the team when he says it and Gibbs realizes that he'd voiced his concern out loud." - Hehehe, if it were me up there in heaven, I would have found Ducky an eternally comfy chair and an eternally full cup of Earl Grey tea and never have let him stop telling stories!
IMSLES chapter 39 . 9/6/2010
OH, I'm so glad I got to read this so soon (even if I'm still at work). It was very touching. I love how Gibbs asked him to look after his girls!

~~Sue