Reviews for Spring is in the Air
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
This is great! I love #9, Jack & Rose - they are the perfect combination of lover, explorer and - what's a good way to call Rose - she's like an empty vessel waiting to be filled with all the knowledge of the universe - I truly wish there had been more than those five episodes with them (and as much as I love David Tennant's Doctor, Christopher Eckelston - did I spell that right? - his Doctor was so much better with the troubled, tormented past still haunting him) - course the last two could still have happened, but way later on the the series, which means lots more of #9's Doctor - anyway, seem to have completely lost my train of thought.

I truly enjoyed your story - the adventure was exciting, with a good story line. You tell a wonderful tale, Kitsa - I look forward to reading more of you!
Saphreanna Grea chapter 15 . 10/31/2010
Woohoo! another chapter.

Good luck with the Nanowrimo!

I'm doing too, so I know what you're up against.
AmandaLynne chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Yay! New chapter! I get the long space between updates, don't remember the last time I updated some of mine and I'm with you on the NaNoWriMo too so no updates in the near future. Good luck with your November novel! :) See you on the flip side ;)
Helen chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
Very nice, all the way around. Now they just have to make sure everything is settled, and give Jack a chance to mend :)
Helen chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
glad that's almost over... yeah, I almost feel sorry for the pirates, too. Almost. They never expected people as peaceful as the Matron's folk to rise up like that. I guess that just makes them idiots who deserve what's coming to them...
Helen Pattskyn chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
very good... only problem: need more now! :)

You know I love it as always, but this definitely cuts off with the need for more story and hopefully soon.

James Birdsong chapter 12 . 8/26/2010
Lovely eleven chapters
AmandaLynne chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
I love it when Jack gets into man-of-action mode! Great chapter! Also, YEAH DRAGON*CON! I'm so excited! Going for the first time this year. :)
Helen Pattskyn chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
fantastic... and of course looking forward to the next part (and later on and those bondage fantasies ;-)

Hugs,

Helen
Helen chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Ok, more please :) fantastic as alawys!
Helen chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
Truly an evil place to leave us hanging, especially after all that beautiful cuddling.

The whole scenario is very real, very in character. All of the emotions, longing, doubt, more emotions...it all feels genuine and natural for the three of them. Very well done. You've got a great handle on everyone's voice, both internal and external.

Now: hurry up and write more already! :D

Helen Pattskyn chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
and the plot thickens... I loved the mention of Nyssa earlier in the chapter and all the 'rumpling' of course :-D

More please :)

Helen Pattskyn chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Lovely... even if it does leave with the three of them seperating temporarily to gather more information. As always, can't wait for more :)
Helen Pattskyn chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
absolutely fantastic as always, and as always looking forward to more (especially to them getting back to the TARDIS.)

AmandaLynne chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Very cool. I really like the legend. This is a really beautiful tale you're weaving and the tension is fascinating. Can't wait to read more! :)