Reviews for A Wedding, 2 Break Ups, & A Make Up
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Love it
starseeker89 chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
I loved this story, I think I copied at least 3 portions and sent them in fb msgs to my bestie cos they were that funny. Absolutely loved it.
Lady Spain chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Oh my god this is the best fic i've ever read! You did a great job! Love your story so much!
AwesumBananas chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
So adorkable!
AwesumBananas chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Omg i love official confirmation but i live a Uke!Sasuke even more *squeals *
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
hehehe I loved thank you for the amazing story I really loved it :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
your story REALLY made my day,THANK YOU! for writing/sharing this story. and i really loved both naruto and sasuke,they weren't too ooc ,I can see you're a GREAT writer
ZombifiedWulf chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
Squeals

... I've been doing LOTS of squealing lately... And all of it has to do with SasuNaru/NaruSasu stuff.

DUDE! I FREAKING LOVE YOUR SEME-NARUTO! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO USES THE ACTUAL NARUTO AS SEME, AND NOT SOME ACTUAL SEME-ISH-NARUTO AS SEME(that made no sense).

'Cause, I mean, we all know Naruto tops. But he has such a goofy, admittedly uke-ish personality, so everyone always ends up changing him to be more seme-ish, and that irks me sometimes(though sometimes it's good, too).

Anyway. Thank you so much for the story! I'm so sad that it's already over, but I loooooved reading it! Lots of giggles. X3
ZombifiedWulf chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
I normally don't comment until after I've read the very latest update of a story, but I have to comment on this.

I AM SERIOUSLY LOVING THAT WALGREEN'S SIGN.
LovegoodH chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
perfection
DeannaEmrys chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
loved this! sasunaru are my otp! adorable!
mementomori666 chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
That was quite sweet.

During the last few chapters, David Guetta's song "Without You" kept playing in my head over and over again. The ending was really nice but, some parts felt a little bit unresolved for me...Like, for how long would Fugaku and Itachi keep on disliking Toruna? And they Sasuke and Naruto never really got to talk about the time the broke up..how they misunderstood each other..and why they said the things that they did?

But still...it was quite good.

Thank you.
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
I totally enjoyed your story! very entertaining and engaging :))
LyRiCho chapter 19 . 12/11/2011
Awwwww! I friggin love it! I love all of it! Every bit of it! And I just wanna ask one thing... Is it true if you eat a tablespoon of salt at night and go to bed you dream of the guy your gonna marry?... Ummm you know I wanna know for research purposes only... Not like I'd try... I love your fic! Your awesome!
I See Dead Animals chapter 19 . 10/23/2011