Reviews for A Wedding, 2 Break Ups, & A Make Up
thank for sharing.
LouiseUchiha chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Jugo y Karin? LOL
LouiseUchiha chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Sasuke feels something for Naruto? I dont think so.
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Wait NaruSai? O.o hell...
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ok what happened?
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Love it
starseeker89 chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
I loved this story, I think I copied at least 3 portions and sent them in fb msgs to my bestie cos they were that funny. Absolutely loved it.
Lady Spain chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Oh my god this is the best fic i've ever read! You did a great job! Love your story so much!
AwesumBananas chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
So adorkable!
AwesumBananas chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Omg i love official confirmation but i live a Uke!Sasuke even more *squeals *
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
hehehe I loved thank you for the amazing story I really loved it :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
your story REALLY made my day,THANK YOU! for writing/sharing this story. and i really loved both naruto and sasuke,they weren't too ooc ,I can see you're a GREAT writer
ZombifiedWulf chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
Squeals

... I've been doing LOTS of squealing lately... And all of it has to do with SasuNaru/NaruSasu stuff.

DUDE! I FREAKING LOVE YOUR SEME-NARUTO! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO USES THE ACTUAL NARUTO AS SEME, AND NOT SOME ACTUAL SEME-ISH-NARUTO AS SEME(that made no sense).

'Cause, I mean, we all know Naruto tops. But he has such a goofy, admittedly uke-ish personality, so everyone always ends up changing him to be more seme-ish, and that irks me sometimes(though sometimes it's good, too).

Anyway. Thank you so much for the story! I'm so sad that it's already over, but I loooooved reading it! Lots of giggles. X3
ZombifiedWulf chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
I normally don't comment until after I've read the very latest update of a story, but I have to comment on this.

I AM SERIOUSLY LOVING THAT WALGREEN'S SIGN.
LovegoodH chapter 19 . 5/21/2012