Reviews for Revan
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 6 . 10/3
The most non-sarcastic mentions of the greater good than any other HP fanfic
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2018
So the story began, according to you, 20 years before TPM? The fact that Harry is only 18-21 makes it really impressive that he learnt everything Revan had to teach him in either a year(if Harry was a walking, talking infant when Revan found him) or before he was even born! Your timeline is fucked, this is more of a summary than an actual story, you manage to hit a multitude of cliches despite spending only a few paragraphs in the wizarding world, and you don't see any problem with you turning "Harry" into a pedophile and are instead trying to fucking justify it like it makes it any less fucked up. Goddamn this fucking sucks, and the worst part is that it actually had potential.
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 24 . 8/19/2018
This chapter is cringeworthy. It is very hard to see Revan going along with the plan.
ClaireR89 chapter 24 . 8/12/2018
hahahahahaha yes no problem let my wife get impregnated off a possible future. OMG no husband would do that
ClaireR89 chapter 19 . 8/12/2018
At least you and Harry realized he was treating Fleur like crap.
ClaireR89 chapter 18 . 8/12/2018
I feel like for what you're trying to do. You leave too much information out
ClaireR89 chapter 14 . 8/12/2018
This story started OK. Good even. Now I'm not sure what you're aiming for but it's chaos and crap
ClaireR89 chapter 6 . 8/12/2018
Just cause its revan Jr doesn't mean you need to keep everything set like 3000 yrs ago. I'm sure their were huge advances in everything
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2018
I don’t get it, harry or revan have status and power and money but uses non of it on earth? Wtf
Reader826383736 chapter 24 . 5/20/2018
Stop this cliffhanger at once young padawan
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Give up writing, it’s obvious you have no talent. And take this story down while you’re at it, the readers shouldn’t be subject to this piece of shit.
Primus2021 chapter 21 . 1/26/2018
Soooo, Dustin is like the "Prince Consort" to the "Queen Mother" of the Lord of Taris, HA! Cool.
Primus2021 chapter 5 . 1/25/2018
well if it's a harem then, 7 girls say Padme, Aayla, Barriss, Shaak, Hermione, Daphne and Nymphadora.
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 1/25/2018
I vote Padme.

btw, where are HK-47 and T3-M4? They are awesome and should be serving the new Revan.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2018
Your reasoning is fucking stupid. Neither Harry nor Padme are used to this, the monarchs on Naboo are elected and on Taris the monarchy has just started, no royal customs should be a big deal for it. And 18-21? You got a seriously fucked timeline. It would have taken Revan at least a decade to teach Harry everything her knew and to prepare him properly, I'm also gonna assume Harry was around ten with how he spoke when he was first found(Though he spoke like he was older) So all in all , logically, he should be at least 30. Ignoring the fucked up timeline, your reasoning is still shitty as fuck.