Reviews for Revan
Inhaled Atoms chapter 24 . 8/26
Ok I know that this is coming 8 years after you last updated this and that you probably won't read this, but I feel inclined to leave this review anyway. There is absolutely no way that Harry would let someone capture and rape and impregnate his wife. And that everyone else is just like "yeah ok that's fine." No. Just no. It's a revolting concept.
DeadAccount1113 chapter 24 . 6/9
Are you a child? This is disgusting.
Disgusted chapter 24 . 4/18
Really, Harry is going to let someone fuck and impregnate his wife? Padme is going to go along with this when she loves Harry? They are really going to just bend over for Yoda and the Jedi?

You tell this story of a strong Harry and committed Padme and now this? Chapter 24, Ridiculous.

Disgusted,

One less follower
BigglyVocab chapter 2 . 3/21
I guess it's no real wonder why you abandoned this story. Good fucking god, you're grammar is awful.
Billy Cook chapter 4 . 3/15
padme amidala
HadEv chapter 24 . 1/20
In the end... Fuck you bastard
HadEv chapter 10 . 1/20
Why did not he just steal their blood? Make them sleep or something,, and take it... Simple and less crueler..
This story became worse ...
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 6 . 10/3/2019
The most non-sarcastic mentions of the greater good than any other HP fanfic
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2018
So the story began, according to you, 20 years before TPM? The fact that Harry is only 18-21 makes it really impressive that he learnt everything Revan had to teach him in either a year(if Harry was a walking, talking infant when Revan found him) or before he was even born! Your timeline is fucked, this is more of a summary than an actual story, you manage to hit a multitude of cliches despite spending only a few paragraphs in the wizarding world, and you don't see any problem with you turning "Harry" into a pedophile and are instead trying to fucking justify it like it makes it any less fucked up. Goddamn this fucking sucks, and the worst part is that it actually had potential.
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 24 . 8/19/2018
This chapter is cringeworthy. It is very hard to see Revan going along with the plan.
ClaireR89 chapter 24 . 8/12/2018
hahahahahaha yes no problem let my wife get impregnated off a possible future. OMG no husband would do that
ClaireR89 chapter 19 . 8/12/2018
At least you and Harry realized he was treating Fleur like crap.
ClaireR89 chapter 18 . 8/12/2018
I feel like for what you're trying to do. You leave too much information out
ClaireR89 chapter 14 . 8/12/2018
This story started OK. Good even. Now I'm not sure what you're aiming for but it's chaos and crap
ClaireR89 chapter 6 . 8/12/2018
Just cause its revan Jr doesn't mean you need to keep everything set like 3000 yrs ago. I'm sure their were huge advances in everything