Reviews for Remembering
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That's such a sweet tag to episode 2. That would probably be when Sam began to realize how bad his brother missed him.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Aw, DEAN! I just finished watching IMOTD... a Dean-centric ep that always makes me want to just CUDDLE the guy... and then I read this. God, what a childhood and life that boy had. He just wants the simplest, most basic things and they're always taken from him. Love Sam soothing his brother with "I came back... I'm sorry" but the fact that Sam'd forgotten what it was like to be a Winchester is even sadder. Especially considering all that Dean's given to him.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw, poor lonely, delirious Dean. Doesn't he just break your heart? Really nice work on this Viv!

marinawings chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love this! You capture the Winchesterness of the characters perfectly. Sam and Dean seem like themselves. And this little story just tugs at my heartstrings! Good work!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
He'd forgotten. About being a Winchester. Part of a family. Now THAT'S sad!
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
"And I'd forgotten that when my big brother says he's fine, that it's just a scratch, he's lying."

FAVORITE LINE EVER! (Though the first line is running a close second!)

Loved it! Wish there were longer stories about Wendigo- it seemed like such a perfect set up. Thank you!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Poor sweetie.

I love Sam's gentleness.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very nice. I like how you took it from Sam's perspective and the era it was set in too. I always liked that first season where the boys are still trying to get used to each other again after being apart for so long. Thank you.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That's a real nice one Viv, bev x
triquetral chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Love that you set this in season one!

Awesome job.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw, really sweet drabble! Very nice idea to place it back right to the beginning. It's hard to remember how young they've been then, how innocent in so many ways... the only thing that never changes is Dean acting as if everything is ok with him. Big brother mode. Thank you for sharing :-)
Swellison chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hi Viv,

Really liked this tag to Wendigo, very nice Sam POV, and the first person narrative makes me feel like I'm right there.

Katydid43 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
O... excellent first-person point of view! I loved it! Very nice word of the week usage also!

My understanding of the rules is that we are allowed to use any form of the challenge word, as long as it contains the actual challenge word. Since soaked contains soak, you don't have anything to worry about ;-)
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I just re-watched this episode a little while ago and had been thinking how much of a rude reawakening those first hunts had to have been for Sam. This captures that so well and I love the moment between the boys.
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 4/26/2010