Reviews for The Last Light
Whiskey chapter 1 . 7/3
Good Gods I adore this story! As a huge fan of both Sailor Moon and Doctor Who (mostly SM though) I just want to say that this was written sooo damn well, and I really appreciate how you played with the Sailor Moon canon. Like you said, 'holes the size of buses', and you used them well.

Thanks for this story
chaoticwisdom chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Loved this! It's such a great interpretation of things in Sailor Moon. It sucks so many people can't suspend disbelief and realize fabrics don't have to be 100% accurate to the story. That's why it's a fanfic. :) loved this!
Many Voices In My Head chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Wow. The fans are hard on you. I loved this. It was beautifully sad and tragic. There was an elegance to how broken Cosmos was. There is definitely a strength in Amy that the sailor crystal would definitely recognize. You have a unique understanding of the characters, and I applaud that. Get yourself a cookie. You've earned a favorite.
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
interesting
Hanna S. Phantomhive chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I really liked what you did with the characters. This view of the sailor senshi fits within the Doctor Who universe better this way. Also, the Doctor has a similar view to a cannon Sailor Moon character, Prince Diamond.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Oh man. I now feel so bad for Sailor Moon and the rest of the scouts now. :(
ftbprotocol chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wow, this was awesome! I love crossovers like this. I was fairly skeptical of a sailor moon/Doctor who crossover but this was a great combination of them. The parasitic crystal is a cool idea I'd read more about.
A Fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This. This was hauntingly beautiful and thrilling to read. I was so excited for the moment that Amy would meet Usagi, but it took such an unexpected turn and I freaking loved it. So few things take me by surprise like that, especially while reading fanfiction. And can I just say, I can almost see this as probable to SM canon. Seeing as it is stated in Stars that Sailor Cosmos lost all hope in the future there had to have been something, some incident, that pushed her into returning to the past. Seeing people run away from her out of pure fear could certainly spark that journey.
My only questions at the end are with what else the Doctor knows about Sailor Senshi and their Crystals and their battles. Is he aware of the modern day battles in Tokyo? The Negaverse? Chaos? The humanoid civilization that once resided of the moon?
Should it ever tickle your fancy, I would love to read more in this vein.
Oh! And as a side note, perfect choice of doctor, I think. Eleven has just the right level of cheerful callousness for this type of reaction.
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Wow. I was wanting to reread this when I saw the new addition of the AN.

Sigh... Some people...

Anyway, just wanted to say I enjoyed the fic. I liked how you twisted this into Horror and made it fit so well with Doctor Who.

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
glow821 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love this take! It is defiantly refreshing! And that you took the time to ask yourself all these amazing questions and make something different from the norm, it is splendid. Good on you. Don't let others stop you, I can't wait to read more of what you have written.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I haven't read the whole Sailor Moon manga, but I have read the part about what Sailor Crystals are and where they come from. I'm pretty sure they're not alien intelligences that can talk, and are planets parasites? They are, on the Internet, plenty of "alternative interpretations" of the Doctor, which use terms like "eldritch abomination" and "multiple genocide", and which say that the real heroes are the Master, who all along was just being manipulated, or the Daleks, because the Doctor was the one trying to wipe THEM out.
14Cookiesinajar chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I really loved this story from the first time I've read it, and I just finished the anime series Puella Magi Madorika Magica. Your take on The Sailor Crystals and The Soul Gems in that series are fairly similar. Not really, but enough for me to think back to this story while watching it. I really, really love this story, and there aren't that many good Doctor Who and Sailor Moon crossovers out there.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Interesting take on the sailor crystals. I liked the fresh viewpoint :)
Wowza48 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I may of reviewed this story before, I don't remember so I'm going to try again... I actually sorta like this story. It's a rather interesting take on both series, and I wonder what would happen if someone who KNEW about Usagi and the sailor moon continuity were to be with the Doctor and Amy, and actually tried to revive the 'Usagi/Serenity' in Cosmos by reminding her of her past or how to hope, like what she remembered when she went back in the manga.

Over all, great story.
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was an amazing fic. I found it before I became a member and I liked to reread it because it kind of astounds me. I wouldn't have pegged a sailor crystal as a parasitical life form, but on how it was portrayed in this story, it fit especially with the 'Doctor Who' universe. I'm amazed someone flamed you but i applaud your response.