Reviews for Bets and Kisses
OreoLover13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I'm a fan of Kibahina but I still loved this story! I see why you like Kibaino but I still think Kibahina!
I loved how Ino tried to use the pick up line and Kibas response was priceless!
Funny story!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Adorable! I actually like this pairing a lot! :D
taking it easy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Wow... Nice...
DevilTito chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh God, I cried from laughter! :D and you are so right, Kiba and Ino need more spotlight!
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
hahaha that was great!

and you're right. i think ino/kiba is a wonderful pairing that needs more love!
Elementneko chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I loved it!

And I just loved the ending, was crackin' up and everything! XD

I love this pairing! More? :D
ino rules chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Lol I love the way you write and I laughed soo hard at the pick up line ino gave kiba and at the end when she did the pick up line and hwat he said and then what she said and then the time. Well I love this story. :p
TaangtasticXD chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
:D sweeeeeeeet!:D It's awesome! XD There isn't enough kibaino fanfics out there.
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
hahaha, that was pretty funny :)
LeoxRenet chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love KibaIno! Please write more!
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hahahaha! Too cute. I like how they stayed in character the whole way through, even though the situation was a little bit random. xD It actually sounds like the kind of thing Naruto would be in on... this would make a good series-fic, with one for each pairing.

Cute either way! :)
shai-duck chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
LOL. I love it!

KibaIno is SO unappreciated. Seriously. Most people like KibaHina or KibaSaku (which aren't really bad pairings, if you think about it) but dude, how can you NOT see the fun in KibaIno?

Great oneshot! Lmao. The pick-up line was SO lame. Good one XD
talk of michelangelo chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
YOU'RE A HERO. i can safely say that this is one of my favourite ino/kiba stories.
agreed with the fact that ino/kiba is way too underrated. i'm always on the hunt for them.
this was cute, and the pick-up line's hilarious.
def faved :]
KukiRew chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very cute and well-written.

Good job!
ApparentlyFood chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
lol I love the last of that one shot! XD

It was two-twenty-three AM.

I don't call that young! XD

Ino2613