Reviews for The Butterfly's Wings
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 7/23
Such a cute story well done
nightreader14 chapter 1 . 2/28
Great story; i feel most of the praise has already been said by other reviewers, so i won't repeat them.
One thing that intrigued me is the name, "The Butterfly's Wings". You implied that this is the source of Minato's power; are you implying that he can control/manipulate atomic power? I'm not sure if this interpretation is correct, since i don't really see any reference to this sort of power in his dealings with Madara/Akatsuki. Or are you talking about the power of space/time travel, in relation to the theory of the Butterfly Wing effect and Chaos theory(the theory that small changes have big consequences)? Or is it some other power entirely? please pm/mail me your ideas/intentions, this has been bugging me for quite some time.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 1 . 1/24
Superb.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Ah, I love this AU.
Josh20 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Beautiful and badass. This was a fun read.
corrin chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
nice story. minato kicks ass :) Write more like these.
Diverball chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Nice. The picture of a true Kage. Ruthless, but discriminating. A man who understands that there is a fundamental moral distinction between the innocent and the guilty. A man who understands that great power has to be earned, not gifted. Sarutobi tried to synthesise the philosophies of Hashirama and Tobirama, but I'd say that Minato was the one who got it right.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
That was fucking awesome.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Yeah badass Minato with high intelligence, fairness, knowledge, skills, will, and power.
A happy, bubbling, carefree Naruto who's got his parents, a family, and is living his childhood without a Kyuubi sealed inside him is very nice to see and to picture how different -but possibly similar?- life he will have growing up like this.
Minato's got the village in a tight hold, weeding out or changing the unnecessary, ridding the poison, and lessening all the troublesome, time-consuming paperwork. Can't believe that Nara secretary of his couldn't or wouldn't do what he was told. Tsk-tsk.
Jiraiya, Jiraiya, still practically the same old pervert except now he's bested by his student and is given advice and good options but won't take them for reasons of guilt, self-pity, pride, doubt or all.
Anyone who would try to go against the Village Hidden in the Leaves while Minato is Hokage is beyond foolish, suicidal, and out of their league by far. Even when he retires or is gone, he'd have left wards, seals, and many shinobi to protect, defend, and make Konoha thrive for ages.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I always kne if Minato lived, that he would make Tobirama look like an academy student in technique... He's got a damn good mind for thinking, and inventing. He invented the Rasengan from observations recorded from the bijuu, for Kami's sake! There is nothing that guy wouldn't have been able to do, given time.

Now he truly is the strongest Hokage of them all, even above Hashirama, at least here.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Nice story! I don't think I've ever read a good Minato story before. Wish there were more of them that were longer though.
KioshiUshima chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Minato is a Boss.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Finally a version of Minato that knows how to be a leader of a village of ninja - someone who is politically astute and realistic as well as immensely powerful. The naivety displayed by the "good guy" canon characters - particularly Sarutobi and Naruto (who can be forgiven because he is young) is nearly criminal. Hope for the best, by all means, but prepare for the worst in terms of other people and their actions/motivations/etc.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Can't this become canon? :( it's great.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013