Reviews for Free To Live, Free to Love chapter 19 . 3/22
Omg please I have re read this story so many times please I beg of u update it wont let me post this on newest chapter lol chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
I luv this story best one I found in mounths I luv it please update please I need this
itasca36 chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Everytime I see the name Ms. Alchev, I think it says Ms. Anchovie. I don't know why
lightninglaura chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
You are Evil! And yet, i can't get enough! You're awsome and cool, i like- not let me rephrase... I love all of your works (non stalker! I promise, scouts honour) Keep up the awsome work!
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
Loved it :)
more chpters chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
hey its been like 6 months! this story is soo good, u gotta make some more chapters! pleaseee?!
Hope Edwards chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
Great story can't wait to read more soon
delany chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
first of all i hate you for making such a sweeet is sooooooo sweet i had to go to the dentist to remove my sweet tooth
you are so bad cause thx to you i got a tooth removed

and i love the whole lot and give it up to me both are awusome

you are sooooooo gooooood to be true

and thx for this story
kool kat132 chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
update soon:)
VampireRULEx36464 chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
please update this story i really enjoy reminds me of a friend i had once...her parents died the same way and she had the same struggles until she was murdered one day, i really want to know how bella figures this out.
anny2010 chapter 20 . 6/22/2012
please another chapter such a good story
lilmstran chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Loved it

Keep going

Can't wait to read the next chapter
Kara chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Love it never stop!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Shut the front door. Omg it was ggod, please keep going with the story. I loved it beginning to end
nobody chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
thanks for letting me review. i find this piece awesome, and i have to tell you that i simply adore scott. the overall story is amazing. at first i thought there was too much swooning but it actually works well with the whole movement of the story. however you have a devious gift (in a nice way) of pulling off clift hangers. but i will deal (somehow. haha) just write more? PLEASEEEEEEE?