Reviews for Protection
somersault-j chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
God, Bobby! Awesome Bobby. And Dean, trying so hard and then just being the little boy in the end. Loved it :)
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I absolutely love this! Bobby has always been so good to the boys, this fic was great!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I think everyone in fandom of this show would have loved to have seen this kind of comfort given to Dean.

Thanks for putting it in to words and making the imagery so real.
Blume chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
oh!

this is a pretty story, but will it have a second Chp? so far it's great!

I love hwo indepdendend these boys are, but u r right, it is very sad!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is the sweetest thing I have ever read! I love how you wrote Bobby!
Jess chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved this! It was so cute!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw, so sweet! Bobby doesn't need any help dealing with kids; he's got it all hot wired into his being. Such a good guy!

Love this. Love the Weechesters. Love Bobby.

Nicely done. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love how you wrote Bobby. He didn't know it but Dean and Sam just grabbed a special place in his heart, especially Dean who was trying so hard to take care of his little brother, but still needed someone to take care of him.
What a wonderful story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That was beautiful and well done, morning.

I love the image of Bobby babysitting the boys when they were still just little ones. He's the kind of guy who may not be knowing a whole lot about taking care of small kids but he's got a golden heart and a soft spot for the Winchester brothers to begin with.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
That was so sweet and perfect! Loved everything.
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
AW! well written and as i just said... AWW! :) XX
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw, I loved the way you portrayed Bobby in this story! Awesome!
c1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Loved it! Only thing constructive I can think of it is that it needs to be longer - as in please continue? Because want more!
anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Yeah, I could see stuff like that happening (except the diapering part and maybe one or two other thing's I think even the most responsible 6 year old just couldn't manage) and I never saw John as such a bad parent that he would have left them alone with a stranger or even out of his sight for a few years after the fire. But Bobby being drawn to the broken, quiet little boy that Dean was when he met him and how moments like this cemented a father/son bond far stronger than with Sam who after all had Dean. Definitely. I think Dean is just beginning to get how many people do love him. Idjit. ;p