Reviews for Red Eyes
chloe.callebaut9999 chapter 12 . 5/10
Amazing can't wait for the next chapter!
J.M.Weezy chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Aw, you did so well on this story! I hope you update really, really soon! I really like it. Your writing is amazing and is kinda inspiring me to write my own Supernatural fanfiction and post it on here! I'm dead serious on that too, so please update! Keep up the amazing job! J.J.
RebornRose1992 chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
omg awesome story! :)
TobiIsAGoodBoy1 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
This is REALLY good, and I'm REALLY disappointed that this is as far as you got. I would love to continued to read this. You stopped it at like the best part!
Wholock's Worlock chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Good story! Please Update!
Sapphire chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
OMFG THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY PLLLLEEASSSE UPDATE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
JainaZekk621 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
This story is really good. I hope you update soon. :)
SunnySideUp25 chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
I loved it I can't wait for more :D
KissWithAFistx chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
Write more! This is great ! I really want to know why exactly Alex is special .. :D
xJenzaFreakx chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
Awww, Dean loves her ]

I've been waiting for an update from you and again, you left me wanting more! You never leave me bored or unhappy- I'm always entertained and glued to the screen!

Plz, update soon! I can barely stand to wait!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
I liked this chapter! I've been waiting for another update and definitely wasn't disappointed. ]

I loved the dream of her mother and how she wants Alex to trust Dean, he's her shield. Very cryptic and awesome.

Plz update soon!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This really is a great story so far! cant wait to read more. ]

333Jenza
Mel chapter 9 . 11/1/2010
Like your story :-)
xJenzaFreakx chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Love this story! Hope you update soon! Dont let lack of reviews discourage you! Just cause ppl don't review doesnt mean nobody is reading! ;]
animepatty chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Nobody's reviewing? Well hardly...and I'm very sad to hear that. I read your story and I continue to read it and I'm terribly sorry that I haven't left a review for you, I promise it won't happen again! :) I love your story, it's plot, and how you've managed to keep the guys somewhat in character. I also love your evil guy having 'red' eyes (: I thought that was pretty creative and original.

I'd really love to read more of your story :D So until then!~

xx, Patty.