Reviews for Season Three Revised
Miguel51 chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
This is a great story. I kind of love how Peyton is slightly disgusted but fully supportive of the Baley romance. Lucas is surprisingly non-douchey in this, which is frankly quite refreshing. Still hate the guy but hey he is quite the stand up fella. Well, at least compared to this story's version Nathan . More please.
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 18 . 10/2/2013
I love this story so much. Hope you update soon!
Alli Pop chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
A friend recomended this to me even though I've never seen the show, and I'm so glad they did. This has been an enjoyable read.
Pump it up chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Wow! Absolutely amazing story! I am in love with this story.. Brooke and Haley are sooo cute. Please, please, please update this story soon! :))
Boo chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
I've just read all the chapters and I swear I wanted to kill you as it was going so fucking slowly!
But the last few chapters? Awesome. You really can see how much they mean to each other. And Peyton is so cool the way she's handling this, even if I'm sure your going to have her hook up with Lucass soon.
Nathan is being an ass, he treated Haley like shit for a long time after she got back, and slept with her not because he loved her but because he felt like unhappy with other stuff going on in his life! He practically used her then accused her of trying to trap him! Totally acting like Dan here.
Post more soon :D
TVCrazed chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Really like this story. I kinda want to see more Rachel.

plz update soon.
othlvr16 chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Loved the new chapter...can't wait to see where you are going with the rest of the season...update soon please:)
Sara chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
Good, plz more soon
music.is.my.heroine chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
I loved it this chapter was funny lol I loved how Brooke told Haley that she look cute with the hat on that was sweet ;)
Miguel51 chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Hopefully their delaying of the college subject doesn't come back to bite Baley in the ass.
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
If you make her pregnant at least keep them together (I mean obviously it's a Baley fic) and have them raise Jamie together!
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Please don't make Haley preggers I'll cry :(
othlvr16 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Loved the chapter and I do hope that Haley and Brooke find a way to compromise about post high school plans
LonerInDisguise chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I was juuuust wondering... do you ever plan to finish this story?. I just read it over for like the 10th time and I REALLY want to know what happens next. Please please please. I love this story. You cant stop here. Plus you keep updating your other stories, so its only fair that you give this one a new chapter too right? Fuck, I love the concept of a proper rewrite and I love this story. Also, I cant wait for ssn4 rewrite. Im probably asking waaaay too much but I have to do it anyway. Please give us addicts something. Pretty please with sprinkles and chocolate syrup and whipped cream and nuts on top. Damn now im a mix between hungry amd horny...
Roger J chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
aww Peyton is being such a jerkface. I hope they get together soon.

-Rog