Reviews for Crossing Lines
harrypotternut91 chapter 7 . 3/16
Please, for the love of God, finish this story! I need an ending!
moon chapter 7 . 2/22
please continue .. is wonderful , really I love.
PlumeVif151 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
I see it's been 4years since you last updated.. such a shame I really love your story.

I guess I can always hope that you'll wish to finish it some day
SerpensPrincess chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Is harry going to die please say no i need a happy ending
ibterismith50 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Please write more!
Drarry chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Draco..." Tears fell from Harry's emerald eyes as he looked into the blonde's face for maybe the last time. "I don't regret anything."

Oh, F**k! it is star-crossed lover thing is getting annoying! it end like how it did in the "Deceiving Grace" and role reverse, Draco scrafice himself and saying he regret taking the blame and i love u. Separate from harry.

plzzzz come back and end it properly
Shibby510 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
I really liked this story and I really hope you plan to finish it.
scarlettmeadows chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
please plesae please continue this story!
DoctorRosie chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Omg you need to continue this. I will die without this. omg I love this story and the previous one.
teito13 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
please, please, please, finish this!
Niamh Cullen chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Oh... this was so sad... :( Update soon? I really want to know what happens next! :)
just.a.tad.crazy chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Love it so far! Please continue this! I loved Deceiving Grace and this story, can't wait to see what happens next!
xPhoenix Blackx chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Please continue with this! You're not allowed a proper review until the next chapter :P
Ardoris chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
I don't know why this story doesn't have hundreds of followers, but it should. I hope you update :)
Darth Keyara chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
This is such a good story. I read the first one in one go, please update this one soon?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »