Reviews for So Is She Seeing Anybody?
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
:) Nice.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
i hope that really happens! loved this line:

'You know what? She is seeing someone, actually. She's been seeing him for years, even though most days she mostly looks right through him. He's got her back in every single thing she does. He loves her so much it's a living, twisting pain in his chest some days. Admittedly he's sort of the jealous type, too, although he understands her well enough to know that she's not his to own or control. So, yeah. There is somebody. Step off.'

I WISH!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Aw, poor Marshall. I feel like giving him a big hug right now.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ah, Frost; revisted him myself just the other day in fic. ;~)

Well done. Quite in character for Marshall, and something I hope to see happen one day. The man must be tired of not being able to answer with such a direct, two-word claim.

One day. I must believe that.
BlackMetalHeart chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awww. Mary doesn't relize what she's missing, poor Marshell :(
SarahMel chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Love it. Exactly how I imagine his mind working during and after that scene.
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I'm sorry it was a bad week, but the fruit was delicious. Watching that last episode sent me immediately diving into the fanfic archives to satisfy the craving of seeing them together, particularly through stories up-to-date (or close to it) with the current season. I like your character study of Marshall; the show isn't playing his affection so close to the chest right now (thank god) and the insight gives me warm fuzzies. Thank you!
Zalika717 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I really like this. Talk about getting Marshall down pat on the way he might actually think. I'd really like to read what else you could dish out.
GypsyFirefly chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Eloquent and lovely. I've always thought that they need to go more in depth into Marshall's feelings for Mary. Sure, he makes it clear, but this perspective is satisfying and appropriate. More, darling, more.
FarmerLiz chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I like. Great little detour into Marshall's head.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love this. It is so Marshall, and I just love the last paragraph. I hope that you continue this.
-Kate
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Bravo. What I love most about your Marshall and Mary is that they're so true to character. Marshall takes care of Mary without Mary noticing. He's done it too long and she doesn't see it anymore. You could say it's taking him for granted, but if he doesn't see it that way then neither can the audience. She wouldn't know what to do without him, and the opposite is true. Thanks so much for capturing Marshall's feelings and facial expressions from this episode. Great work.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
nicely written
BuJyo chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Damn, you're good!

Loved every line, especially this one:

[Why is it that you machismo poseurs only want her after she's kicked your non-existent testes back inside you? Are you all just masochists or bone-stupid?]

So Marshall :)

Thanks!
Crystalized2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw. sigh. Great story and insight - very well written.