Reviews for Not Easy Being A Winchester
casammy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Awwwwwww that beautiful history! And now that ours loved "spade" has returned to have an accident, it was mas that succeeded to find you and to read his histories, looks that it is not a chance, I do not believe in the chances, and meet the history of our dear Impala, the house, the only one home of sammy and dean, am giving jumps of happiness!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Awesome. The Impala is an understated star of the show and loved this fic. Loved it from her POV, great for her to have a voice, knowing her role in the family.
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Beautifully written. The Impala truly is the uncredited third star of the show and you have captured what I believe is going on in her "head" perfectly. Bravo.
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was a very very interesting and intriguing idea you had here. I loved getting to read a story from the Impala's POV, because you never actually get to see that. She's a Winchester just as much as the boys are. I absolutely loved it. You have a real knack for words, honey.

Dean spoke to her as he worked, spoke to her as much as he held silent around his brother, the brother that came out at night, sprawled in the dirt, leaning against the cold metal of her body, tears streaming down his young face as he stared at the stars.

Those lines there; I could really picture Dean talking to her while he was working on her, and I could also picture Sam just leaning up against her crying at night. That was so good. Thank you for writing such an awesome piece. Keep up the great work.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Fantastic story here. I love how the Impala viewed her role in the Winchesters life...how she knew the heirarchy as far as the family was concerned!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This is very cool! I enjoyed reading something so unique and different than a lot of fics out there, and it was relly interesting seeing the Impala's point of view. I especially like the detail of the radio still going after the crash. Nice job:)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
He treats her better than most of his one night stands, in truth, he treats her better than any of her previous owners ever did
_

O-la-la!

This is heart and soul - amazing, and poetic!

The Impala is totally another Winchester and highly underrated as a charecter on the show!

Love how you gave her a voice!

Excellent work...just wonderful!
Karen
Crystallized.Dreams chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Holy crap! This is so cool!

It's so different and well written!

I love it!

by the way If we were aloud to rate this in stars, I'd give you the whole freaking galaxy D
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Awesome. A story told from the Impala's viewpoint. Doesn't get any better than that.