Reviews for Out of Reach
Clara chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OMG. AWESOME. There is no better word. You are a great writer and that's for sure one of my favorite fanfcitions! I will recommend it for all of my potterhead friends and on tunblr too! Great job!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh, mew! This actually had me sobbing! It's such a heartbreaking topic in itself but you... you just wrote this so well!

And Sander? That has to be the CUTEST nickname EVER ;D
with the monsters chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow ... this is really good :) I really, REALLY like your Dom&Lysander, even though this isn't the way I imagine them at all (due to me RPing as Ly on an RPG forum and having him as a snarky, antisocial bastard xD) but I think you absolutely do them justice.

This is a really hard subject to write about but I think you really got the emotional side down - I'm very impressed, honestly! You really are very good. I'm looking forward to reading your other oneshots now!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow. So sad, but moving at the same time. Nice, and I like their strong bond.
Morghen chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw, this is way too sad and that is coming from someone who pretty much specializes in sad fics! Haha. I really loved this, though. You captured Domsander(I love that name!) perfectly. I really like how Lysan didn't leave her even though he really wanted kids. He is so sweet! I really liked the song, too! It makes me want to try my hand at a songfic... Anyways, this is siriusly one of my favorite fics! Hopefully you'll be doing some more Domsander...?