Reviews for Sleight of Hand
amblewat chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I love your series. This story is my favorite to date along with Happy Birthday. Really good reads and well written
Paulina Ann chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Sigh. Looking forward to your next story in the series. Poor Joe, but I have to say I love it and how Frank rescues him... and how Joe is there for Frank. Such a good relationship.
Vanessa09 chapter 26 . 11/6/2013
Finished?Too bad!Il love your stories so much!
Kim chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
O My Gosh. I'm soooo sorry about your pet. I just have to say when you stopped writing I was devasted. I love your books so much! After I read the last one there was a hole in my heart and I couldn't continue reading any other fan fiction. I also love frank in the "big brother" position. I also think Joe wouldn't be such a lovable character if he didn't depend on everybody in his family so much. Oh and I'm a Callie and Frank girl too. Nancy Drew fans don't take this the wrong way but I really don't like Nancy. At all. I just have to say, I was really not a Vanessa girl in the case files. I was always heart broken about Iola. (Cool fact there's a town called Iola in Wisconsin)
I really hope you get to read this Red Hardy because I know you stopped posting a couple years ago. But still I had to comment on this. I can't many authors that captivate me like this.

Thanks again
Kim chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
O My Gosh I'm sooooo sorry for you. I love all ur books and actually after reading ur entire series I had problems finding more fan fiction books because yours are so emotional. (I'm not saying others lack emotion or aren't good. I just can't put myself in a different hardy world after reading these books) I also love the way you put Frank in the "b
MMShadow chapter 26 . 11/18/2011
Are there going to be more stories? Please don't end it here. D
rangermaid chapter 26 . 12/24/2010
Okay, since this is the last chap of the last story posted, I'll finally reveiw.

WOW.

I've been reading your stories at a rate of about a half to a full story a day and loving every second. I'm a Joe lover all the way but your Frank is so adorable. Over-protective Frankie is too much fun. I love the way you balance hummor with angst and have acctual mysteries involved. I hate when there's no mystery, HELLO, it's the Hardys! Any way, I really hope there will be another story headed our way? (Hint Hint) Cuz' it's about time these two tied the knot.

-A big fan,

Rangermaid
bellan3 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
love this story.
Gemma72 chapter 26 . 10/11/2010
You are a fantastic author, I love your stories. I completely agree with your Callie, and Frank's role of protective older brother is spot on. Looking forward to anything more from you.
Wyntirsno chapter 26 . 9/18/2010
That was soooo good. I loved that chapter with Frank leaping to save his brother. I loved the whole story. I am so sad that I am finished tho, because now I have read all of your stories.

I truly hope you will write more someday. I hope that day will be sooner than later. Could be therapeutic. Immortalize Rebel in one of your stories. Hope I'm not depressing you. I truly wish you well, and hope you are doing much better. Take care.
Wyntirsno chapter 25 . 9/18/2010
Wow, I was wondering when the other shoe was going to drop. Knew there had to be something else. Wow, glad Carper likes Callie.
Wyntirsno chapter 24 . 9/18/2010
Funny Joe and Vanessa are so oblivious. I love the way they ignore everything else completely. lol
Wyntirsno chapter 23 . 9/18/2010
Typical the guy thinks he can run Joe over. I hope he can knock him off somehow.
Wyntirsno chapter 22 . 9/18/2010
Wow, I hope someone helps her pull Frank back up before they both go over the side.
Wyntirsno chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
I loved that… "Have they ever passed out from lack of oxygen?" funny. I love the fact that Van was so good that Gray Man couldn't tell the difference. lol I hope the bad guys can't either.