Reviews for Sleight of Hand
Paulina Ann chapter 26 . 12/28/2014
Sigh. Looking forward to your next story in the series. Poor Joe, but I have to say I love it and how Frank rescues him... and how Joe is there for Frank. Such a good relationship.
Vanessa09 chapter 26 . 11/6/2013
Finished?Too bad!Il love your stories so much!
Kim chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
O My Gosh. I'm soooo sorry about your pet. I just have to say when you stopped writing I was devasted. I love your books so much! After I read the last one there was a hole in my heart and I couldn't continue reading any other fan fiction. I also love frank in the "big brother" position. I also think Joe wouldn't be such a lovable character if he didn't depend on everybody in his family so much. Oh and I'm a Callie and Frank girl too. Nancy Drew fans don't take this the wrong way but I really don't like Nancy. At all. I just have to say, I was really not a Vanessa girl in the case files. I was always heart broken about Iola. (Cool fact there's a town called Iola in Wisconsin)
I really hope you get to read this Red Hardy because I know you stopped posting a couple years ago. But still I had to comment on this. I can't many authors that captivate me like this.

Thanks again
Kim chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
O My Gosh I'm sooooo sorry for you. I love all ur books and actually after reading ur entire series I had problems finding more fan fiction books because yours are so emotional. (I'm not saying others lack emotion or aren't good. I just can't put myself in a different hardy world after reading these books) I also love the way you put Frank in the "b
MMShadow chapter 26 . 11/18/2011
Are there going to be more stories? Please don't end it here. D
rangermaid chapter 26 . 12/24/2010
Okay, since this is the last chap of the last story posted, I'll finally reveiw.

WOW.

I've been reading your stories at a rate of about a half to a full story a day and loving every second. I'm a Joe lover all the way but your Frank is so adorable. Over-protective Frankie is too much fun. I love the way you balance hummor with angst and have acctual mysteries involved. I hate when there's no mystery, HELLO, it's the Hardys! Any way, I really hope there will be another story headed our way? (Hint Hint) Cuz' it's about time these two tied the knot.

-A big fan,

Rangermaid
bellan3 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
love this story.
Gemma72 chapter 26 . 10/11/2010
You are a fantastic author, I love your stories. I completely agree with your Callie, and Frank's role of protective older brother is spot on. Looking forward to anything more from you.
Wyntirsno chapter 26 . 9/18/2010
That was soooo good. I loved that chapter with Frank leaping to save his brother. I loved the whole story. I am so sad that I am finished tho, because now I have read all of your stories.

I truly hope you will write more someday. I hope that day will be sooner than later. Could be therapeutic. Immortalize Rebel in one of your stories. Hope I'm not depressing you. I truly wish you well, and hope you are doing much better. Take care.
Wyntirsno chapter 25 . 9/18/2010
Wow, I was wondering when the other shoe was going to drop. Knew there had to be something else. Wow, glad Carper likes Callie.
Wyntirsno chapter 24 . 9/18/2010
Funny Joe and Vanessa are so oblivious. I love the way they ignore everything else completely. lol
Wyntirsno chapter 23 . 9/18/2010
Typical the guy thinks he can run Joe over. I hope he can knock him off somehow.
Wyntirsno chapter 22 . 9/18/2010
Wow, I hope someone helps her pull Frank back up before they both go over the side.
Wyntirsno chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
I loved that… "Have they ever passed out from lack of oxygen?" funny. I love the fact that Van was so good that Gray Man couldn't tell the difference. lol I hope the bad guys can't either.
Wyntirsno chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
I'm glad that Callie finally realized she was being slightly silly being so worried about having children. Fenton had never let anything happen to his children, he moved heaven and earth to keep them safe; Frank and Joe would do the same for their children with his help. That and Callie and Vanessa are extremely strong women, they would do the same as they proved by running into a burning cabin to save their loves. :)

I love your stories.