Reviews for That Summer
maru1824 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great history!

Enjoyment reading!maru..
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
WOW, Doll I absolutely LOVED this O/S! I love the song you based this off, and I actually listened to the song while reading the story and it was just wow, lol. Thanks so much for sharing!

Ms Torres xx
ajowen chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I loved it, that absolute best ever. Great job.
Itssme chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
What a somewhat sad, but sweet lovely story this was. I thought it was different with Bella being married to Jasper. Different, but good. I love that these were down-to-earth, simple folks. I always love a good E & B happily ever after. Good luck with any future stories!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That was a beautiful story. I'm glad she was finally able to move on with Edward. I can't imagine the pain she went through when she lost Jasper, but I'm glad Edward makes her happy.
principessa-della-mafia chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i love it! your writing is fantastic!
DivineInspiration chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Such a sweet story. I loved it. :)
Bell Jacobsen chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That is by far one of my most favorite songs from Garth Brooks and I love that it was your inspiration for this story. I loved it, it was warm tender and very caring. You have a wonderful talent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Bell
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh, that was so sweet! You had just enough of Bella mourning Jazz and thinking she would never love anyone again, and then Edward came into her life and things went up, up, up from there! The baby was perfect!

I didn't think I would enjoy a ranch story very much, but I loved this! I loved how everyone was in this story even though it was short.

Great job! Going into Favs!
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Cute story
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was awesome! So sad in the beginning, but with a wonderful ending! :)
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Very sweet sweetie :) ~Crissa
MyBabyBlues chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I absolutely love this! I especially love your Edward or Sweetward. What I would give to have a man like that! You did such a great job on this! Two thumbs up ... way up! :)